Why we should consider a new Off Coordinator

walks, I think we are batting pretty solidly on those 3rd & 3s. Going through them again I think I counted an extra pass. So 12 passes, 7 conversions. 3 runs - 1 conversion, 1 failed conversion, 1 play called back due to penalty.

Cross did get the 3rd & 3 run play conversion. Ran for 4 yards. I think I wouldn't mind it if Beck ran more on 3rd & 3 though. I have to agree that at present those stats are a little skewed, but it can change week to week. 3rd & 2 was 8 R, 0 P before the past few games.

Since everyone wants to go all "yardage crazy", we were averaging 8.5 yards a carry. T-Mart went 16-36 for 160 yards, which is 4.4 yards per play. We were getting 4 more yards per carry.

See how am I suppose to take you seriously when you can't even do basic math.

Fixed it... happy? :)

473 yards on a defense allowing an average of 260 yard per game. Shut up. We don't play in the Big 12 anymore we have to play teams that actually play defense. It's easy to sit here and type about how bad the play calling is having no experience as a cfb offensive coordinator.

It's also easy to throw around stats and pretend everything is ok. Beck is an average coordinator right now. I still see the Watson tendencies. It's not the decision to run this play or that play because we are nebraska or it's 3rd down...it's deciding to run a play despite the risk reward ratio...despite the current tendency of the team or qb. But whatever. He makes some great calls but a lot of head scratchers. He fits in well with this team.

yeah, but we lost a winnable game to UCLA

How many games ago was that?

ITS BECK'S 2ND YEAR AND LOOK AT WHAT HE DOES. Almost EVERY single fan doubted Taylor, look at him now. Everyone is nut swinging on him, and he is getting better, and better. Beck is doing a GREAT job for a 2nd year, and he will only get better. We win, and it wasn't with enough style. Our coaching staff is young, most of our players are young, and each one of them are still learning. You think someone else coming in, changing our offensive style won't put us back a couple steps? Think about it before you start talking about getting rid of coaches, and you wonder why we have issues recruiting. If we keep firing coaches, who would want to come here?

• Fire 1

A classic "look at me" thread.

A classic "i just got here 5 minutes ago" reply

Oh don't you worry your little head, I've been reading both your gems since you popped them out. Anyway, you win, I'm looking at you.

Huskermax called, they want ya back:)

Please. You're really good at this by the way.