What did we learn?

1) There are reoccuring problems on the O Line, that need to be addressed, instead of rearranged

2) Beck flat out, cannot make good decisions

3) We can't catch a break with the officials

4) Why do we have to be down by two scores for this team to start playing like they're capable of

5) These guys are hell on my blood pressure

6) No lack of quit in these kids

• Fire 2

This team has no quit. On the flip side, this team doesn't seem to understand that they can also play the first 50 minutes of each game.

TM simultaneously sucks and is awesome.

The defense has seriously turned around the past 3 games, although occasionally there are flashes of same abysmal tackling we saw in the first 4.

Maher has a serious case of the yips.

My heart appears to be in working order with the workout it gets every week watching this team.

• Fire 1

Maybe it's just me, but that football game was a goddamned circus act. I'm used to seeing the slap stick comedy act that is Bo Pelini Football, but Michigan State is even dumber than us. That game was difficult to watch.

While comeback victories against mediocre teams can be fun, I have a feeling we need to start seeing some serious improvement if we wish to win the conference.