The Cardiac Cornhuskers Strike Again!!

NUance

How many of you were also screaming to kick it before that last play. Be honest because I sure a hell was.

I was wanting to run the ball once we got to the red zone, and then spike it of we didn't get the TD and kick a field goal to go into OT. Glad I'm not in Becks shoes. What a call on that TD.

"There I was, ONE lion here, ONE lion there. Nothing but me, my bare fists, and my trusty knife"

*PIE IN THE FACE*

"Oh me, never have I been through such a lion fight" - that's all I have to say

G damn.

IDK what to say.

Glad I watched it all.

Now that's just the thing to take the edge of a game like this. +1

Once again, I had to work and missed this game. I raced home to check the score and saw we had won. But now that I read this, I really wished I had put it on the dvr. I must have missed one hell of a 4th quarter.

These are the games we remember most--the comebacks and the games where they prove they ain't quittin' for nuthin'!

I have been watching Nebraska Football since 69---I think there have been more 4th quarter comebacks in this year--than in the previous 40 plus years combined--the only other one that comes to mind is the 94 Orange Bowl. the police came to my apartment three times during the second half--the third time I opened the door and said, have a seat officer, save yourslef a trip back---and he DID. lol