The way he hits the ball is kind of awkward, he just tries to boot it as hard as he can and it turns out to be a low driving kick on longer FG attempts, so maybe he just tries to hit it too hard and ends up shanking it off the side of his foot. The reason he can make 50+ YD FG's is because all he does it boot the hell out of the ball without really paying much attention to accuracy.

I don't think we should bench Maher, just put another kicker into a role and see what happens.

Spencer Lindsay, the true freshman from Kearney and best kicker in Nebraska last year, 76% in touchbacks on kickoffs. Bondi did a couple kickoffs last year, already wasted his redshirt, why not put him in as kicker or kickoffs. Bondi hasn't punter so i wouldn't know how good he is. Lindsay has done some punting in high school, avg 33 yards per punt. But i would hate to see him waste his redshirt and not turn out to be any better than Maher.

Must've been great sex.

I brought this up earlier this year and never got one response. Say what you will. I heard he lost his virginity during fall camp. Been a different person since and it's spilling over onto the field.

I've heard the same thing about you but I defended you. "there's NO WAY THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN!" I tell the whisperers. Just to let you know I've got your back.

Must've been great sex.

I brought this up earlier this year and never got one response. Say what you will. I heard he lost his virginity during fall camp. Been a different person since and it's spilling over onto the field.

I've heard the same thing about you but I defended you. "there's NO WAY THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN!" I tell the whisperers. Just to let you know I've got your back.

:cheers

I don't think we should bench Maher, just put another kicker into a role and see what happens.

Spencer Lindsay, the true freshman from Kearney and best kicker in Nebraska last year, 76% in touchbacks on kickoffs. Bondi did a couple kickoffs last year, already wasted his redshirt, why not put him in as kicker or kickoffs. Bondi hasn't punter so i wouldn't know how good he is. Lindsay has done some punting in high school, avg 33 yards per punt. But i would hate to see him waste his redshirt and not turn out to be any better than Maher.

You do realize how bad 33 yards is for an average, correct? I'm concerned with how poor Maher has been this year, too; but even with his 16 yard punt last night he still average over 37 yards per punt last night and over 41 yards for the year. And we are redshirting Bondi this year after burning his shirt last year.

Must've been great sex.

I don't understand how something like this leaks out... That's his personal information, and shouldn't be floating around in public IMO.

Must've been great sex.

I don't understand how something like this leaks out... That's his personal information, and shouldn't be floating around in public IMO.

Really? You didn't brag to all your friends?

C'mon now.