Must've been great sex.

I brought this up earlier this year and never got one response. Say what you will. I heard he lost his virginity during fall camp. Been a different person since and it's spilling over onto the field.

You think having that monkey off your back would help. Guess not.

You know, I'm just gonna throw this out there. I wonder if being a punter and kicker is too much for Brett. I mean it's obviously two different kicking styles and the only reason why Alex Henery did both roles was because he was so good. But Brett Maher isn't Alex Henery.

You know, I'm just gonna throw this out there. I wonder if being a punter and kicker is too much for Brett. I mean it's obviously two different kicking styles and the only reason why Alex Henery did both roles was because he was so good. But Brett Maher isn't Alex Henery.

I dont think so, just because of his performance in both aspects last year. Until i see further evidence of anything, I'm sticking with virginitygate.

I dont think so, just because of his performance in both aspects last year. Until i see further evidence of anything, I'm sticking with virginitygate.

The virginitygate may hold some truth. If this did happen, maybe his nutsack dropped a little farther so that it now interferes with his kicking and punting. Just throwin that out there

Maher is doing all 3, something Henry didn't do. We had Kunalic doing kickoffs. IMO, its too much for Maher.