Poor Brett.... He has all the ability in the world, as he proved last year, but obviously, he has hit a mental block (imo..unprofessional). Dr. Jack helped us out a lot in the TO era.... and yes, I am being sarcastic when I say "bring him back"....but Maher's problems must be mental.

How do you go from last year.....automatic and booming punts to the performance this year. He has a handful of punts under 20 yards (HS material) and has missed FG that should be "chip shots" for a guy of his caliber.

Nebraska better get his head on straight, because the kicking game almost and WILL cost us a game in the future.

Maher may be in a slump but I think he has another problem. Last season he had to prove himself and he had his head in the game all season. Prior to this season he was placed on some watch lists. Between last years success and being placed on the watch lists he got another problem to deal with. A big EGO. I don't think Maher has his head in the game because of his ego. Just my opinion after watching him since High school. Fame will mess with you.