Must've been great sex.

I brought this up earlier this year and never got one response. Say what you will. I heard he lost his virginity during fall camp. Been a different person since and it's spilling over onto the field.

I don't understand how something like this leaks out... That's his personal information, and shouldn't be floating around in public IMO.

I gotta tell you, I really do feel regret for making the comment. As kinda funny as it is, I do feel the way you do about it. i kinda wished it wouldve been made in the shed at very least. Cant say I have a problem with your perspective. I honestly dont know if it's true or not. Just something someone told me, which I got a chuckle out if and thought I'd share.

Poor Brett.... He has all the ability in the world, as he proved last year, but obviously, he has hit a mental block (imo..unprofessional). Dr. Jack helped us out a lot in the TO era.... and yes, I am being sarcastic when I say "bring him back"....but Maher's problems must be mental.

How do you go from last year.....automatic and booming punts to the performance this year. He has a handful of punts under 20 yards (HS material) and has missed FG that should be "chip shots" for a guy of his caliber.

Nebraska better get his head on straight, because the kicking game almost and WILL cost us a game in the future.

I have thought all along that BM had a huge part in our loss to UCLA so your "almost...cost us a game" is inacurate.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Must've been great sex.

I brought this up earlier this year and never got one response. Say what you will. I heard he lost his virginity during fall camp. Been a different person since and it's spilling over onto the field.

I don't understand how something like this leaks out... That's his personal information, and shouldn't be floating around in public IMO.

Really? You didn't brag to all your friends?

C'mon now.

All depends on the girl. Some you brag, some you protect.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I text Paul Crew earlier and asked if we are worse at any other position. I think as it stands kicker and punter is our worst position on our team.

Yeah, but that guy thinks Ciante Evans sucks.

His opinion on anything else ever is therefore bunk.

Sarcasm right?????? lol

I text Paul Crew earlier and asked if we are worse at any other position. I think as it stands kicker and punter is our worst position on our team.

Yeah, but that guy thinks Ciante Evans sucks.

His opinion on anything else ever is therefore bunk.

Sarcasm right?????? lol

The second statement, yes. Obvious sarcasm.

I don't think we should bench Maher, just put another kicker into a role and see what happens.

Spencer Lindsay, the true freshman from Kearney and best kicker in Nebraska last year, 76% in touchbacks on kickoffs. Bondi did a couple kickoffs last year, already wasted his redshirt, why not put him in as kicker or kickoffs. Bondi hasn't punter so i wouldn't know how good he is. Lindsay has done some punting in high school, avg 33 yards per punt. But i would hate to see him waste his redshirt and not turn out to be any better than Maher.

You do realize how bad 33 yards is for an average, correct? I'm concerned with how poor Maher has been this year, too; but even with his 16 yard punt last night he still average over 37 yards per punt last night and over 41 yards for the year. And we are redshirting Bondi this year after burning his shirt last year.

How do you know he is redshirting?

Just because he isn't on the field, doesn't mean he is redshirting.

I would like a reliable source, like the coaching staff or a teammate, to confirm that one.

I don't think we should bench Maher, just put another kicker into a role and see what happens.

Spencer Lindsay, the true freshman from Kearney and best kicker in Nebraska last year, 76% in touchbacks on kickoffs. Bondi did a couple kickoffs last year, already wasted his redshirt, why not put him in as kicker or kickoffs. Bondi hasn't punter so i wouldn't know how good he is. Lindsay has done some punting in high school, avg 33 yards per punt. But i would hate to see him waste his redshirt and not turn out to be any better than Maher.

You do realize how bad 33 yards is for an average, correct? I'm concerned with how poor Maher has been this year, too; but even with his 16 yard punt last night he still average over 37 yards per punt last night and over 41 yards for the year. And we are redshirting Bondi this year after burning his shirt last year.

I would like a reliable source, like the coaching staff or a teammate, to confirm that one.

It is pretty evident that he is redshirting since Maher is doing ALL of the kicking duties. You don't need a reliable source, he has not played this year so thus far he is a redshirt. Anyone who has not played this year is technically a redshirt as long as they have one available. It's not a predetermined thing where if we declare it at the beginning of the season he can't play. He can still come in at anytime if they found the need. But if wouldn't make too much sense at this point

He needs to go. Sadly...no one to replace him.

When you look at the sorry state of NU football, more than one occasion you get a kicker to bail out the team. This guy ain't it. Not only does he suck this year, but horrible kicks out of bounds, and 15 yard punts are just atrocious.

NU has a good history of great kickers. This chump isn't one of them. He is a head-case.

He needs a "Slumpbuster" anybody got a sister?

"slumpbuster" ...that is epic...problem is , a "slump buster" may require him to chew your arm off to get away...he might lose his balance kicking out there with one arm...i see his kicking only getting worse if that happens...

edit: response to wrong post.

When you look at the sorry state of NU football

You having trouble following the team over there in New Zealand? We're doing OK this year. Leading our division, 7-2, ranked in the mid-teens. Yeah, it could be better. But we're not exactly "sorry" right now.

If we lose a couple of our last three games, then let's revisit the "sorry state of NU football." But not right now, K?