*Huskerboard Game Ball*

Pretty obviously Martinez. Turner? Really? Even that play required Martinez' not-so-indirect participation.

Its called an opinion. Martinez really? 3 INT's and almost a costly fumble, card could be played the same way.

He did win the game for us. Two monster runs, and an good throw to finish.

Pretty obviously Martinez. Turner? Really? Even that play required Martinez' not-so-indirect participation.

Its called an opinion. Martinez really? 3 INT's and almost a costly fumble, card could be played the same way.

I know, I was just pointing out the negatives of Martinez since the my choice of Turner was questioned. Taylor cost us the game, just as much as he helped win it. I am all for Martinez, MVP of the game, surely, but game ball, Turner lol. Look at what I said first, I said it was hard for me to choose between Taylor, Turner and PJS.

I know, I was just pointing out the negatives of Martinez since the my choice of Turner was questioned. Taylor cost us the game, just as much as he helped win it. I am all for Martinez, MVP of the game, surely, but game ball, Turner lol. Look at what I said first, I said it was hard for me to choose between Taylor, Turner and PJS.

No doubt Turner's catch was epic. Taylor did make mistakes, but I blame those on Beck.

Jamal had two receptions today.

I think offensively it has to be Taylor. Maybe Ameer. As weird as it is to give it to a guy who went for 4.4 ypa on 36 throws and threw three picks...the guy picked the team up and lifted it onto his magical shoulders when it counted, and brought us back.

And his rushing production...terrific. He was a gamebreaker today. Then nearly lost it for us. Then got it together -- not easy to do under the circumstances -- and took us back. Again. That deserves big kudos all around.

I would say probably Taylor for his leadership and gutty throws in the fourth, but how about Quincy Enunwa? Made some clutch receptions in the fourth, even after it looked like he was badly hurt a few plays before.

Also Jean-Baptiste actually plays with pretty good technique, just hasn't been great at timing the arrival of the ball. He'll get better though...think he'll be a stud DB next year given his technique and height

I would say probably Taylor for his leadership and gutty throws in the fourth, but how about Quincy Enunwa? Made some clutch receptions in the fourth, even after it looked like he was badly hurt a few plays before.

Also Jean-Baptiste actually plays with pretty good technique, just hasn't been great at timing the arrival of the ball. He'll get better though...think he'll be a stud DB next year given his technique and height

I still give the GB to TM. Q did have a good game though.

He has done almost everything perfect this year...except catch the ball. He has everything to be an amazing coverage guy.

Taylor, hands down.................the guy made A LOT of mistakes during the game, but he didn't give up either and that's what a leader does. The guy just keeps playing and playing and if we're within 10 points going into the 4th quarter you better not write us off as done. Couldn't have said that in the past with this team, they used to give up once they were down.

You can't give a guy that threw 3 picks the game ball. If it wasn't for a penalty one of those picks sealed the loss.

He does some amazing things but he also does some of the stupidest things I've seen.

great 4th quarter drive. No game ball.

Wasn't Turner's first catch on a big 3rd down?