Sean Callahan - Kansas City makes a bid for 2013 Nebraska @ Southern Miss

knapplc

Via Twitter:

@Sean_Callahan

I'm hearing the Nebraska vs. Southern Miss game could potentially be in Kansas City now, and not New Orleans. Interesting

Apparently the investment group in KC has offered Southern Miss a substantial amount of more money and it's guaranteed per a USM writer.

Bottom line Kansas City would be a bigger pay day for Southern Miss than New Orleans and they need money right now if Johnson is fired.

EDIT - Another tweet came up after I posted this:

The USM writer I talked to said the KC investment group has offered a substantially larger amount of guaranteed money.

Kansas City desperate for revenue to pay of the Arrowhead Renovation, cuz it sure the hell aint paying for itself.

I thought KC had an NFL team....oh wait, nevermind.

The fall classic between Northwest Missouri State and Pitt State isn't going to pay for the renovation?

I'm a big Chiefs fan. As loyal as they come. This season is garbage. I'm having a hard time remembering to at the very least turn the radio on every Sunday. I joked with my boss at work (he's chiefs fan too) that it was a great football weekend. Huskers won and Chiefs didnt play. That's how disinterested I am right now.