*** What We Learned ***

walksalone

We got lucky on the PSU fumble

This team needs to quit this "coming from behind" sh#t

PS. Welcome back

1. There's too much Jekyll and Hyde in T-Mart

2. There's no quit in this team, on both sides of the ball

3. Glad to see Beck went back to the pitch after it being absent towards the end of the 1st half

4. We have to, absolutely, unequivocally send more than 4 guys against a non "mobile" QB

5. I think we got a hell of a gift on that 4th Qtr fumble into the end zone

Great to see your analysis back on the HB! Welcome back!

Not back you guys, just here to do my usual thing... Thank you though, it means a ton...

That Bo will run a 185 pound running back 31 times when he has a kid that can do 41 pull ups and another that gets 3 carries and averaged 8.3 a carry. Very confusing to me is all.

agreed. I like Ameer a great deal... but our quickest north-south burst guy is Braylon Heard. He seems to be outstanding... and we never see him... though when we do, he averages amazing gains.

Barney Cotton should get his resume' ready.

Uhm....we're one of the best rushing teams in the nation, finally able to support long sustained drives. We're not dependent on any one running back, they're all getting yards with different rushing styles. Too many negative yards for my taste, but that was Penn State taking some risks and they weren't ultimately successful. That speaks well of the offensive line, which appears to be improving as the season goes on.

Why not enjoy this?

That Bo will run a 185 pound running back 31 times when he has a kid that can do 41 pull ups and another that gets 3 carries and averaged 8.3 a carry. Very confusing to me is all.

agreed. I like Ameer a great deal... but our quickest north-south burst guy is Braylon Heard. He seems to be outstanding... and we never see him... though when we do, he averages amazing gains.

Yeah, If

Bo keeps that up next year with Abdullah, He will be toast by the end of the season. Heard must not be understanding something in practice. Who knows, but I would like to see heard get 10-15 carries a game or heck if not heard get Cross 15 carries a game.

Disposable backs? He damn near killed Rex last year. Hopefully we can get through the next two and have Rex back at near full speed for the championship game. Ameer is doing a great job, but Rex is a special back and makes a huge difference for our offense.

Disposable backs? He damn near killed Rex last year. Hopefully we can get through the next two and have Rex back at near full speed for the championship game. Ameer is doing a great job, but Rex is a special back and makes a huge difference for our offense.

I like your optimism, but just I don't see Rex coming back this year.