Nebraska walks Wisconsin

I hope you're right. I really thought they had improved quite a bit from the first time we played them. Didn't get to see a lot of the game today but maybe I feel a little better now.

How can they be better when their 3rd string qb is starting games for the last couple of weeks?

Mainly because Ball was rolling. Only had 100+ yds in two of the first five games - through the game against us - and those were against No. Iowa and Utah St. Only held under 100 once in the seven games since then - by Michigan St., the #7 defense in the country - and had 190+ in three of those.

It's key that their offensive line has improved during the second half of the season. And we still struggle against the run. I'm not worried about Curt Phillips and their receivers, we did a good job covering them last time and we'll do a great job covering them this time, its the run that will be problematic.

Defensively they really haven't changed, you can still run against them and you can still throw against them, you just can't afford to turn the ball over to them. That will be key for the Husker offense, time of possession and limiting turnovers.