Player's Press Conferences

OK...I know this is nit picking and probably is just a pet peeve of mine.

But, I'm sitting here and watching the press conference and am chucking about something it seems like all of our players do during press conferences.

Can you please put your book bag down somewhere else then come in? Are you trying to look studious or something?

I know it's stupid. But, I have to chuckle.

OK...I know this is nit picking and probably is just a pet peeve of mine.

But, I'm sitting here and watching the press conference and am chucking about something it seems like all of our players do during press conferences.

Can you please put your book bag down somewhere else then come in? Are you trying to look studious or something?

I know it's stupid. But, I have to chuckle.

Yes, yes it is.

I don't think coming out slow would be our problem as much as turnovers would be. We stop those, we win the game. I am hoping to see Bell or Burkhead returning punts this weekend. Not sure why we haven't tried Heard, but maybe his depth perception isn't very good. Either way, play well on Special Teams, limit turnovers, stop Ball, we should be good. From the sounds of it, Abbrederis will be out of this game due to the concussion. Sucks for him, but great for us, as I think he would be the game changer for this game.

To hell with catching the punts. Just take the ball whereever so our offensive playmakers at least get a chance. I know it's dumb way of thinking, but it's what I've revolved to after watching our clown show of a punt return team.

Jamal Turner is about the only guy I'd trust back there at this point. He got blasted just after catching the ball against Iowa, and held onto it. I nearly shat.

To hell with catching the punts. Just take the ball whereever so our offensive playmakers at least get a chance. I know it's dumb way of thinking, but it's what I've revolved to after watching our clown show of a punt return team.

Jamal Turner is about the only guy I'd trust back there at this point. He got blasted just after catching the ball against Iowa, and held onto it. I nearly shat.

Rex