Iowa Coaches AND Fans ready to give up the Black Friday game slot

This reminds of when they wanted to start a rivalry with us in 1999, and we beat the sh!t out of them in '99 and '00 and then were like f@#k that.

It reminds me of all the Iowegians who were coming here talking smack in June, 2010 because we couldn't "dodge" them any more, we "had to" play them every year, and they were so confident because, over the previous ten years, they had a better record than us, and we were basically the same level of program.

They were right, to an extent. From 2000-2009, Nebraska went 83-45 for a .638 winning percentage, and Iowa was 80-45, for a .635 winning percentage. So basically the same, and (according to Sagarin) we played roughly the same SOS over that span.

My how times have changed. Not counting our next two games this year, over the last ten seasons Nebraska has now gone 85-43 (.669), while Iowa has gone 78-48 (.619). How quickly things can change in just two short seasons.

I remember going over this with Iowegians visiting HuskerBoard. They didn't care one whit that in that decade Nebraska had its worst four-year stretch in the last half-century, while they'd had their best. It was all equal to them that Ferentz had been there since 1999 and Pelini had only been at Nebraska for three years.

is ferentz even going to be at Iowa long enough for his opinion to matter?

Ferentz isn't going anywhere. His buyout sits at about $18 million as we speak.

fair enough. well this friday tradition continues to get worse. go from respected OU, forced CU, to Iowa pulling out early.

when it comes to anything from iowa, pulling out early is always the best course of action.

I live five hours from Lincoln. I live five hours from Iowa City. I went to both games. B*tch a$$ Iowegians.

if you tell me on more location that you are five hours away from, i will be able to pinpoint your location.

This is exactly why I only gave you two, sd'sker. I know your capabilities.

What is Preston, Missouri?

is ferentz even going to be at Iowa long enough for his opinion to matter?

Ferentz isn't going anywhere. His buyout sits at about $18 million as we speak.

fair enough. well this friday tradition continues to get worse. go from respected OU, forced CU, to Iowa pulling out early.

when it comes to anything from iowa, pulling out early is always the best course of action.

HEY-O!

I live five hours from Lincoln. I live five hours from Iowa City. I went to both games. B*tch a$$ Iowegians.

if you tell me on more location that you are five hours away from, i will be able to pinpoint your location.

This is exactly why I only gave you two, sd'sker. I know your capabilities.

What is Preston, Missouri?

Too far south.