Nebraska seems to have a problem outside along the sidelines. switch to a 3-3-5

Hahahaha.... That easy huh? lol

its 28-10 and the 2nd quarter just started. Monte Ball is on track for a career record day. You have a better suggestion on what Nebraska should do?

No, but I don't think that you are aware of anything that Pelini isn't aware of.... I just find it entertaining when fans give coaching advice....

why because coaches are all-knowing?

Why do they have players in position to make plays and NU has players out there standing around with their fingers up their noses? Completely lost. Looks like we planned on them running Ball up the middle and just decided to forget about everything else. Pelini and staff are bad. Very.

Nebraska seems to have a problem outside along the sidelines. switch to a 3-3-5

Hahahaha.... That easy huh? lol

its 28-10 and the 2nd quarter just started. Monte Ball is on track for a career record day. You have a better suggestion on what Nebraska should do?

No, but I don't think that you are aware of anything that Pelini isn't aware of.... I just find it entertaining when fans give coaching advice....

why because coaches are all-knowing?

More-knowing....Much more

I wonder who we're going to get demolished and out-coached and embarrassed in the bowl game. So sick of this CCG crap.

Georgia in the Capital One Bowl. Michigan to Gator Bowl and play Miss. State.

Georgia and Alabama had a deal in place the loser would go to the cotton bowl. So my guess is Georgia in the cotton bowl

i believe Texas A&M gets the Cotton Bowl. SEC #2 plays B1G #2 in Capital One Bowl.

Florida is getting a BCS at-large.

This is really disheartening. I was skeptical that we'd win, but to be humiliated by an exceedingly average team.......speaks volumes about where this program is at.

Our game plans are too elementary

Absolutely. Beck needed to get them off balance and so did Paps. like we did against Sparty in 2011. Get exotic. We came out with the same shi%%y plan that made us come back in 5 of our last 6. Stupid.