Coaching Changes?

As this thread is mostly pipe dreams, as I don't really see any coaching changes happening, here is mine. Fire Els and hire Ray Lewis to coach LBs

Sweet! Then Lawrence Phillips can coach our RBs and OJ can be our OC. Not a good influence to preach to young kids.

OJ and Lawrence Phillips are in prison right now.

As this thread is mostly pipe dreams, as I don't really see any coaching changes happening, here is mine. Fire Els and hire Ray Lewis to coach LBs

Sweet! Then Lawrence Phillips can coach our RBs and OJ can be our OC. Not a good influence to preach to young kids.

Thats the joke.... They all tried to kill people.

you were joking.

What a f'd up thing to say about Ray Lewis and to compare him to. No one truly knows what happened that night, and Lewis testified against his buddies and they were still acquitted. You're pathetic.

On another topic. I just saw on the NFL Network that Penn State head coach Bill O Brien interviewed with the Browns and that the Eagles may be interested as well. Ian Rappaport confirmed it.

He stated that PSU may not have been forthcoming about the extent of the auctions they were facing when he took over so he ,ay be looking to leave

On another topic. I just saw on the NFL Network that Penn State head coach Bill O Brien interviewed with the Browns and that the Eagles may be interested as well. Ian Rappaport confirmed it.

He stated that PSU may not have been forthcoming about the extent of the auctions they were facing when he took over so he ,ay be looking to leave

Theyre so broke theyre selling sh#t? that's awful.

Theyre so broke theyre selling sh#t? that's awful.

Damn. Good catch. I always try to be careful about typos so no one gets me.

He has informed Penn St that he is staying

this is good. Good for Bill O'brian. Though if he pulls off another 8-9 win season, there's nothing to say he wont dart next year when another opportunity comes, but to stay for another year in light of what he's up against even with offers from the NFL shows a lot about the man's integrity. He's impressing me more and more with each move. Good for Bill O'Brian. Good for Penn St.

this is good. Good for Bill O'brian. Though if he pulls off another 8-9 win season, there's nothing to say he wont dart next year when another opportunity comes, but to stay for another year in light of what he's up against even with offers from the NFL shows a lot about the man's integrity. He's impressing me more and more with each move. Good for Bill O'Brian. Good for Penn St.

He said he's "not a one-and-done guy" or not a "one-pump-chump" or something lol

He said he's "not a one-and-done guy" or not a "one-pump-chump" or something lol

Righhhht. Thats why he interviewed. Because he is loyal to PSU. He just realized the Browns were not the right fit for him.

Righhhht. Thats why he interviewed. Because he is loyal to PSU. He just realized the Browns were not the right fit for him.

By right fit I assume you mean he knows the Browns are an organization in terrible shape right now. Worse than Penn St fb apparently. :unsure: