"For whatever reason we didn't execute"

Bo and the staff need to reach out to a winning coach, like Saban, and get some outside help.

and get his advice on how to recruit 30 players to fill 15 scollies?

Also ask him how they transfer money to players without getting caught, how to flat out lie to a kid about playing time, etc-you know all the things saban's been doing all his life- yep Nebraska can learn how to win from a fine coach like saban

Or how to hire competent assistants and win big games and also bring in top 5 recruiting classes. Maybe kids just go there cuz they like to win championships and go to the NFL....

yeah thats it ....saban doesn't over-recruit or cheat- riiiight

Bo and the staff need to reach out to a winning coach, like Saban, and get some outside help.

and get his advice on how to recruit 30 players to fill 15 scollies?

Also ask him how they transfer money to players without getting caught, how to flat out lie to a kid about playing time, etc-you know all the things saban's been doing all his life- yep Nebraska can learn how to win from a fine coach like saban

Or how to hire competent assistants and win big games and also bring in top 5 recruiting classes. Maybe kids just go there cuz they like to win championships and go to the NFL....

yeah thats it ....saban doesn't over-recruit or cheat- riiiight

You have proof he cheats? Actual proof or just a hunch. What is wrong with over recruiting? If you aren't as good as the next guy sorry. That is life. They got a free year minimum of college paid for. Most kids don't get that!

I completely agree with you!

You have to give Bo credit, the man does have a very good defensive scheme for stopping the pass, but his scheme for stopping the run is in drastic need of some help. Coaches exchange ideas all of the time, and I think if Bo talks to Saban it would be a great trade off for both teams. Bo teaches Saban some of his pass defense ideas, while Saban tells Bo why he uses a 1-Gap Cover 1 Defense instead of a 2-Gap Cover 2.

Who knows if this will happen or not, but one can hope right?

i dont think saban's d-coordinator kirby smart needs any help stopping the pass that defense is pretty stout against the pass and the run as well

Bo quoted in Sipple's article this morning. Is anyone else as tired of hearing this as I am?

First of all I am still a Bo supporter, but my support for him and this staff is on thin ice right now. These kind of post game quotes like "we didn't execute," or "it's part of the process," or worse "I don't have the answers for that" are becoming just as inexcusable and unacceptable as his teams performances or lack thereof in these big game blow out losses.

i would like Bo to tell us how long the "process" of building this program is suppose to take

Bo quoted in Sipple's article this morning. Is anyone else as tired of hearing this as I am?

First of all I am still a Bo supporter, but my support for him and this staff is on thin ice right now. These kind of post game quotes like "we didn't execute," or "it's part of the process," or worse "I don't have the answers for that" are becoming just as inexcusable and unacceptable as his teams performances or lack thereof in these big game blow out losses.

i would like Bo to tell us how long the "process" of building this program is suppose to take

Longer than others i guess...this must be where we are worse than a few years ago and then win the Natty Title next season lol

The problem with Bo is he is stubborn as hell! He doesn't care if you're a better athlete than this guy or that guy or not. If you know the system you'll start over the "better" player. B.S. how is someone supposed to learn the system if they are never on the field to figure it out? Play the best players, period, if they don't know the scheme they'll figure it out eventually or they won't and you sit them down and put someone else in there. Lavonte didn't know the system and look how that worked out for him! I'm tired of the breakdown of the fundamentals associated with being a football team! No penalites, no turnovers, sound tackling, GET YOUR F-ING HANDS UP ON THE D-LINE WHEN THE OPPOSING QB IS ABOUT TO PASS! These are things I was taught when I was 12 years old and first started playing football and almost NONE of the players do that on the field during our games.

The problem with Bo is he is stubborn as hell! He doesn't care if you're a better athlete than this guy or that guy or not. If you know the system you'll start over the "better" player. B.S. how is someone supposed to learn the system if they are never on the field to figure it out? Play the best players, period, if they don't know the scheme they'll figure it out eventually or they won't and you sit them down and put someone else in there. Lavonte didn't know the system and look how that worked out for him! I'm tired of the breakdown of the fundamentals associated with being a football team! No penalites, no turnovers, sound tackling, GET YOUR F-ING HANDS UP ON THE D-LINE WHEN THE OPPOSING QB IS ABOUT TO PASS! These are things I was taught when I was 12 years old and first started playing football and almost NONE of the players do that on the field during our games.

Teams pass against us? Who did we fool into thinking we have a rush defense?