Why No Bo...On His Own Show?

I don't get the Pelini Show here in Chicago, but a buddy of mine informed me that Bo was not on his show following the game. What is this telling us? Is it because he was just too emotionally bankrupt after the game, given the tremendous beating we took? Or, is it because he had a meeting with someone after the game concerning the future of the program, and he was too upset to do that show given the context of the meeting?

I would like to know what everything is thinking about that? IMO....there is no way they would release the HC after he took the team to conference championship game, but after a beatiing like that anything can happen.

• Fire 1

I can't offer any "informative" input, and I don't know when the show is typically filmed. Would assume it wouldn't be at midnight after the game (but it could be). Last night on the Omaha news, Sean Callahan mentioned that "most" of the Nebraska coaches hit the recruiting road Sunday morning/afternoon. Don't know if Bo was on a recruiting trip trying to save or reel in recruits.

Not saying this is the case, but just offering it up.

I can't offer any "informative" input, and I don't know when the show is typically filmed. Would assume it wouldn't be at midnight after the game (but it could be). Last night on the Omaha news, Sean Callahan mentioned that "most" of the Nebraska coaches hit the recruiting road Sunday morning/afternoon. Don't know if Bo was on a recruiting trip trying to save or reel in recruits.

Not saying this is the case, but just offering it up.

HANC: Your statement about "save" some recruits is a potential form of collateral damage to being embarrassed on TV (again)... I hope our recruits do not bail on us. There needs to be some serious work to keep our recruits.

They need to make that show more about the nuts and bolts of the football game and less fluff pieces and almost embarassing irrelevant chatter. Things like "What happened here?" "What sprung our guy there? " , rather than "Next up, the mother of a certain player has an interesting spoon collection in her china closet that you won't want to miss!"

Back on topic, I think Bo was itching to go convince any defensive line recruits how badly they are needed and how quickly they could play at Nebraska, rather than comment on the spoon collection.

I don't get the Pelini Show here in Chicago, but a buddy of mine informed me that Bo was not on his show following the game. What is this telling us? Is it because he was just too emotionally bankrupt after the game, given the tremendous beating we took? Or, is it because he had a meeting with someone after the game concerning the future of the program, and he was too upset to do that show given the context of the meeting?

I would like to know what everything is thinking about that? IMO....there is no way they would release the HC after he took the team to conference championship game, but after a beatiing like that anything can happen.

Nice! He gets $3 million a year, and he can't do his job and show up for the show. Not like he did his job this last week either. Bo laughs all the way to the bank at a lot of you suckers.