Y'all knew we were gonna show up sooner ...

McDawg

Run The Dam Ball...old Georgia. Just like GATA....Get After Their Azzes.

After what I saw on fox last Saturday night, I'm really hoping you don't run the damn ball

Did you see the Georgia/Alabama game?

Don't get me wrong, I like Rex and Ameer, but we don't run the ball like that.

It is not Rex or AA, it is their OL.......Different level for sure. No walk-on feel good stories there.

To some extent, that's true. But I'm mostly talking about the running backs. Rex and Ameer are nice, but watching Gurley run the ball was terrifying.

The arm tackles from our linebackers and wiffs from our safeties won't cut the mustard.

I love when we get southern SEC schools in a game. Their fans are hilarious and passionate. And HATE their rivals. I wish we had a rival.

McDawg is doin just great so far, remember that hilarious exchange between Clemson and eUSC a few yrs ago?

I think Nebraska wins this game and I'm glad we get some good fans here instead of tools

Damned if y'all couldn't win this game. Nebraska has always been tough...slow, but tough (had to) Everybody down here has always looked at Nebraska a team we wish played more SEC teams, cause y'all might bring a little more to the fight than all of those old guard Big Rusty (origginal Big10) teams brought.

Damned if y'all couldn't win this game. Nebraska has always been tough...slow, but tough (had to) Everybody down here has always looked at Nebraska a team we wish played more SEC teams, cause y'all might bring a little more to the fight than all of those old guard Big Rusty (origginal Big10) teams brought.

We are the fastest team in the B1G, no doubt about it, but we might be the smallest as well because we are based on speed cause of our years in the Big XII. We are good at the skill positions and secondary...............terrible on the lines.

I would love to swap some teams in our non conf for some SEC schools. Starting with Mizzou (barf).

I do believe we have Tennessee on the docket for 2014-2015, IIRC. Beyond that, I would agree that we need more non-con games with SEC teams.

That, and to perhaps play a neutral field game in the south, like Atlanta, New Orleans, or Dallas, would be fun and beneficial to Nebraska football, I would think. Only fly in the ointment is conference expansion, and I'm sure we're going to have a nine-game conference schedule in the near future...

...anyway, glad to have you on McDawg. Win or lose, stick around. :)

Dunno about that Jarrow. UGA scares me. Oregon would probably inflict post-traumatic stress syndrome and nightmares for years.

If we play well, we can compete with anyone. When we do not play well . . . we get 70 dropped on us. Crossing my fingers, hoping for the best. We really do have the tools, excluding our lines.

I love when we get southern SEC schools in a game. Their fans are hilarious and passionate. And HATE their rivals. I wish we had a rival.

McDawg is doin just great so far, remember that hilarious exchange between Clemson and eUSC a few yrs ago?

I think Nebraska wins this game and I'm glad we get some good fans here instead of tools

We played both SCar and Clemson in different bowls. Each year maybe 80% of the bowl posts were from those two schools. AND we managed to adopt a couple of them around hear. (But one of them is now an Arkansas fan - yeah, I'm talking to you Bucky)

or later. But I can promise ya that most of us will play nice. I think I can speak for a lot of us "Bull Dawgs" and say at least we got a quality opponent and didn't get some MAC champion, or some wanna be 'Big Rusty' team like Illinois, or Iowa. Could have even been worse and gotten stuck with a Big East pretender......at least Nebraska has some history. Glad to be playin ya. we will do out best to show y'all some good SEC football.....and RTDB.

If you don't have quality coaches and quality players, tradition does not take you very far. Hanging 50-60-70 points on a defense does not measure up to the standards of tradition previously exhibited by a historic Blackshirt Defense. I don't know how sophisticated your technology is with regards to your score board, but if I were UG officials, I would have your maintenance crew and the company who built the scoreboard check it out to make sure it could register three digits in the scoring column.

We are the fastest team in the B1G, no doubt about it, but we might be the smallest as well because we are based on speed cause of our years in the Big XII. We are good at the skill positions and secondary...............terrible on the lines.

I tried to explain what we call "SEC speed" to an Oregon guy just before they played Auburn in the NC game. He kept claiming their RBs and QB were faster than Auburns.

I said, "Yeah, but when your RBs get run down behind the line before they can turn the corner you'll understand."

Auburn had 14 tackles behind the line in that game. Most of them by their D=Limemen.