Curry-Williams-Peat

wilber24

Curry's redshirt was burned this year. IIRC he played in a preseason game and is currently not healthy.

Williams, he is injured.

Peat, injured as well.

I don't think we can legitimately say any one of these guys suck or are bad. None have been healthy or have the on field experience to prove themselves. Williams has been on, but has not been 100% whatsoever.

redshirted/injured-injured-sucks/injured

Also, True freshman/redshirt freshman/redshirt freshman

These guys might still prove they are very good. Hopefully Peat's injury can be cleared up by next fall. I think I remember it being his back. As someone with a bad back, I know that it can really suck and might never actually get back. The same thing happened to Dru Young as a tight end a few years ago. We didn't see nearly as much of him as we could have because he had a back problem.

Interesting that a redshirt Freshman is being basically listed as "sucks". A lot can happen over the next three years.

The bigger question is, where is:

Jay Guy

Thad Randle (I think injured this year)

Quinton Toailoa

I think these three guys are the reason why they want JUCOs bad. These are guys who have been in the program now more than two years and still aren't seeing the field or when they do why aren't they producing.

Chase Rome is another guy who should be producing better than he is. It's time he steps up and proves why he was highly ranked out of HS.

redshirted/injured-injured-sucks/injured

Also, True freshman/redshirt freshman/redshirt freshman

These guys might still prove they are very good. Hopefully Peat's injury can be cleared up by next fall. I think I remember it being his back. As someone with a bad back, I know that it can really suck and might never actually get back. The same thing happened to Dru Young as a tight end a few years ago. We didn't see nearly as much of him as we could have because he had a back problem.

Interesting that a redshirt Freshman is being basically listed as "sucks". A lot can happen over the next three years.

The bigger question is, where is:

Jay Guy

Thad Randle (I think injured this year)

Quinton Toailoa

I think these three guys are the reason why they want JUCOs bad. These are guys who have been in the program now more than two years and still aren't seeing the field or when they do why aren't they producing.

Chase Rome is another guy who should be producing better than he is. It's time he steps up and proves why he was highly ranked out of HS.

What? I'm pretty sure Quenton Toailoa has been off the team for about 3 years.

Curry's redshirt was burned this year. IIRC he played in a preseason game and is currently not healthy.

Williams, he is injured.

Peat, injured as well.

I don't think we can legitimately say any one of these guys suck or are bad. None have been healthy or have the on field experience to prove themselves. Williams has been on, but has not been 100% whatsoever.

Um.....you lost me. He's in the NFL already??

Sadly, looking at those available/injured/playing shows a glaring issue in either recruiting, development or both. I know that injuries happen and a lot of folks defend Dobson as our S&C, but do all schools have as many non-game related injuries as we do? Seems a lot of our guys are injured in practice. Does or S&C need a more "functional fitness" approach? I ask as I have no idea what we even do.