VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

I don't get this SEC is so great BS that keeps coming up. The SEC as a whole is no more dominant than the other conferences. They have had 3 dominant programs (Bama, LSU, Florida) and 1 great season (Auburn). That is not a dominant conference. I take nothing away from the Championships but it was on the backs of basically 3 schools. They have consistently 6 competitive programs each year out of 12 and a few good years thrown in once in a while by other schools.

I will give that conference this: They know when to lose. They play tough games at the front of their schedule so that if there is a loss, it won't hurt as bad at the end of the year. Case in point is Alabama. They got back to #2 in the BCS after being at #4 by beating Western Carolina in week 12 Florida finished their year beating LA Layfaette and Jacksonville St and Florida State.

I think the B1G needs to take notice of this and front load the schedule. Especially with a new TV deal and possible further expansion in the works.

Lmao. You do realize that they all play eachother right? Thats kind of how a conference works. Just because they lose to eachother does not mean that they aren't better than all the other conferences. They are.

The SEC as a whole is not dominant. The top 6 are very, very good and the rest are average with a good year once in a while. LSU, Bama, Florida are the only consistently good programs for them as of late. That is not a dominant conference. That is 3 dominant teams

I don't get this SEC is so great BS that keeps coming up. The SEC as a whole is no more dominant than the other conferences. They have had 3 dominant programs (Bama, LSU, Florida) and 1 great season (Auburn). That is not a dominant conference. I take nothing away from the Championships but it was on the backs of basically 3 schools. They have consistently 6 competitive programs each year out of 12 and a few good years thrown in once in a while by other schools.

I will give that conference this: They know when to lose. They play tough games at the front of their schedule so that if there is a loss, it won't hurt as bad at the end of the year. Case in point is Alabama. They got back to #2 in the BCS after being at #4 by beating Western Carolina in week 12 Florida finished their year beating LA Layfaette and Jacksonville St and Florida State.

I think the B1G needs to take notice of this and front load the schedule. Especially with a new TV deal and possible further expansion in the works.

Lmao. You do realize that they all play eachother right? Thats kind of how a conference works. Just because they lose to eachother does not mean that they aren't better than all the other conferences. They are.

The SEC as a whole is not dominant. The top 6 are very, very good and the rest are average with a good year once in a while. LSU, Bama, Florida are the only consistently good programs for them as of late. That is not a dominant conference. That is 3 dominant teams

That doesn't make much sense. They literally can't all be dominant.

Hell... a non dominant SEC team had no problem with us in last years CapOne.

Well, if he checked into the job so what? What if it just happened to be a move for reasons we don't know about that was better for him and his family? Would any of you make a move like that even if you were totally loyal to the job you were at? I sure would. If he goes I wish him the best. If he stays, which I hope he does, I'll support him and the kids....Now those that think the sky is falling had better put the hard hats on. I heard that NU was cutting football so they could start a hockey team.

i'm convinced this is the best possible time for him to go - if he is going to go. We have 2 very capable AD's sitting in that office right now. Connections galore. The Arkansas job is filled, Wisconsin/Cal are not better jobs - that leaves Auburn as the only other school we'd be competing with for coaches at this point. Who knows that the field will look like next year. (or in 4-5 weeks) If his exit is inevitable (which the more time goes by the more I'm beginning to think it is) - I'm hoping it happens soon.