VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

Knapp banned an old account of mine because I didn't agree with him and made a simple joke about a former coach. (Just sayin)

Three things:

1. You weren't banned, you were put on a preview for a while. Had you shown that you were going to stop bitching about how this site is run in EVERY SINGLE FREAKING POST, you would have been back to normal status by now.

2. Circumventing that preview by creating another account is grounds for a perma-ban. Says so right in the rules.

3. Oops.

Quit trying to make it sound like i'm the bad guy here. I never complained about how this site was being run, but if I did could you PM the past messages?

Knapp banned an old account of mine because I didn't agree with him and made a simple joke about a former coach. (Just sayin)

Three things:

1. You weren't banned, you were put on a preview for a while. Had you shown that you were going to stop bitching about how this site is run in EVERY SINGLE FREAKING POST, you would have been back to normal status by now.

2. Circumventing that preview by creating another account is grounds for a perma-ban. Says so right in the rules.

3. Oops.

Quit trying to make it sound like i'm the bad guy here. I never complained about how this site was being run, but if I did could you PM the past messages?

Nobody said you were a bad guy. Unwise? Sure. But not bad.

I'm with the Dude on the trolling issue. And on a side note- my panties are in a wad most of the time and I hope since Creighton forfeited tonight's basketball game due to the weather and the series premiere of the X-Factor, the basketball team cracks the top 10 next week.

As I've mentioned before, Rumorville is not some free-for-all romper room where we post anything at all. It's for rumors, preferably rumors that have a source that's not your head.

Normal board rules apply here, too. We've locked threads that were obviously garbage in the past, and left most that weren't obvious trollery alone.

Just because this is the rumor warehouse doesn't mean that anyone can post anything at all. I don't know what happened here and I'm not part of it, but if I have to come clean up threads then that's usually not all I do. Just sayin'.

Then do it. You can't let EZ-E do it just because you know/ are friends with him and then let him infer that I'm an idiot because I looked further into the topic and found truth to what he Trolled about. On top of that, I made a thread poking fun at all the back and forth and what could have been a funny thread where you could have had countless nonsensical post ex: Knaplc, found nude wandering aimlessly through Lincoln nightclub; claims he was senile due to old age. But instead, mods get angry at me because I'm newer here and delete mine? Biased much?

I didn't let EZ-E do anything. And his thread is gone. So what do you want? If EZ is disciplined, it's not your business, just like it's not his if you are.

Of course, if someone wants to talk publicly about their own discipline.... (see above)

Mods and him both stated that you guys knew about it before he posted..? I don't want EZ banned, but I don't like being inferred to as an idiot for taking what he said and finding more info about it and posting over it. That ticks me off that he did that to people AFTER knowing he was posting an obvious fallacy, yet I posted a thread that was meant as a diversion from all the negativity that has been going on and was struck down before it had a chance.

I didn't let EZ-E do anything. And his thread is gone. So what do you want? If EZ is disciplined, it's not your business, just like it's not his if you are.

Of course, if someone wants to talk publicly about their own discipline.... (see above)

Mods and him both stated that you guys knew about it before he posted..? I don't want EZ banned, but I don't like being inferred to as an idiot for taking what he said and finding more info about it and posting over it. That ticks me off that he did that to people AFTER knowing he was posting an obvious fallacy, yet I posted a thread that was meant as a diversion from all the negativity that has been going on and was struck down before it had a chance.

BRI said he knew about it, not that all the Mods vetted the idea. I'm not about to second-guess his decision. The first I heard about this was when the thread blew up an hour or so ago. I'm just trying to put out fires at this point, and banning the stupid.

I understand where you're coming from and I'm not saying it's OK that this went down the way it did. But I'm not banning EZ and I'm not discussing his discipline with anyone. I don't know what else to say about this.

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

I have his greatest hits on CD. Not a rumor.

I'm just saying.... You hafta know Bo is going because your avatar with the vols player is symbolic for our anger at him for leaving us, thus we will berate him just as the players are tackling the Tennessee player. Duh.

• Fire 1

BRI said he knew about it, not that all the Mods vetted the idea. I'm not about to second-guess his decision. The first I heard about this was when the thread blew up an hour or so ago. I'm just trying to put out fires at this point, and banning the stupid.

I understand where you're coming from and I'm not saying it's OK that this went down the way it did. But I'm not banning EZ and I'm not discussing his discipline with anyone. I don't know what else to say about this.

Again, I don't want him banned or wanna know what you did/have done to him. I just want to be specified on the issue of if it's ok to attack posters for beleiving a fallacy you posted.

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

I have his greatest hits on CD. Not a rumor.

I'm just saying.... You hafta know Bo is going because your avatar with the vols player is symbolic for our anger at him for leaving us, thus we will berate him just as the players are tackling the Tennessee player. Duh.

OMG. I forgot that was a Vols RB. That's from the 1997 Championship game. I wonder if that's Jamal Lewis.

EDIT - I don't think I have the original photo I made this avatar from anymore. I'll have to try to track it down and see.