Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

That's my point really, Taylor has the best offense to run. It's a team sport, I'm not sure I would put up tape of Taylor throwing this year and say that's the best fundamental passer in the B1G. Not to knock on Taylor, he obviously helms this offense capably, and he's obviously improved from previous years.

All I know about your QB is that retarded picture someone posted of him up there where he looks like he's trying to pass the ball and not take a sh#t in his pants at the same time. And the sleeve speaks more to thug than surfer. I'm just sayin, if your going to post a pic of your QB to introduce him to people who may not have seen him before, try and find one where he doesn't look like he belongs in the special olympics...

Over/under on the number of posts robby1220 gets to before getting banned:

Yeah, and what's bad is that that was PG for me. I like this board okay and yall seem to have some cool posters, but it's a little vanilla for my tastes. We have a profanity filter you can click on our board and they pretty much let everything short of nudity go. Except the word f****t, it auto edits it.

We're not Southern, we're not foul-mouthed and we prefer actual conversation over "OMG MY WEINER IS BIGGER THAN URS HAHA U SUCK" diatribe.

Don't let the door hit ya.

I agree with everything you said, but the Georgia fans might take you seriously until they see your banner with My Little Ponies on it. I don't know the whole story behind the My Little Ponies, even though I have seen a lot of it on here, but I do know that the Georgia posters have to be thinking that they can't take advice on Husker fans from grown men that have My Little Ponies on their posts. I have nothing against you personally of course, and obviously it's just my opinion.

^ this. Seeing these banners immediately put me and a few others in the "Hmmm, we play with footballs, they play with dolls" mindset

I've got "kin' in Dahlonega GA. Have been there many times and drank applejack with my "kin" surrounded by deer heads and 57 Chevys back in the shed.

Martinez is gonna run like a scalded "dawg" against your thumb sucker. Abdullah the assassin will carve up your defense like Rowland Martin fileting bass on lake Lanier!

Don't Huck with the fuskers dawg......

• Fire 1

All I know about your QB is that retarded picture someone posted of him up there where he looks like he's trying to pass the ball and not take a sh#t in his pants at the same time. And the sleeve speaks more to thug than surfer. I'm just sayin, if your going to post a pic of your QB to introduce him to people who may not have seen him before, try and find one where he doesn't look like he belongs in the special olympics...

Over/under on the number of posts robby1220 gets to before getting banned:

Yeah, and what's bad is that that was PG for me. I like this board okay and yall seem to have some cool posters, but it's a little vanilla for my tastes. We have a profanity filter you can click on our board and they pretty much let everything short of nudity go. Except the word f****t, it auto edits it.

We're not Southern, we're not foul-mouthed and we prefer actual conversation over "OMG MY WEINER IS BIGGER THAN URS HAHA U SUCK" diatribe.

Don't let the door hit ya.

And we're not Nebraskans, we're not like "OMG, I just got the newest "My Little Pony, it's the one with the purple brush, bring the playhouse over and we'll play for awhile and then we can watch Rainbow Bright and eat s'mores!!"

Oh and the Richards kick your asses, FWIW

Please, please, please don't judge all Nebraska fans by the lame preferences/antics of a few who I assume are "special" and/or perpetually unemployed and need something to pass the time.

Also, I thought the foul-mouth deal was, like, bigger outside of the South.

UGA fans ( or SEC fans in general) calling out other teams for having people "that look like thugs" on their college football team might be the best definition of irony I've ever come across.

Especially for a tribal tattoo. Very thug-esq. I also like that they went from trying to cheer us up to trolling our silly pony stuff and qb. Guys, we're here to talk football, not aesthetics (big word, means looks).

I've got "kin' in Dahlonega GA. Have been there many times and drank applejack with my "kin" surrounded by deer heads and 57 Chevys back in the shed.

Martinez is gonna run like a scalded "dawg" against your thumb sucker. Abdullah the assassin will carve up your defense like Rowland Martin fileting bass on lake Lanier!

Roland Martin is from Florida. Orlando Wilson is from GA. Get your fishing shows right..

UGA fans ( or SEC fans in general) calling out other teams for having people "that look like thugs" on their college football team might be the best definition of irony I've ever come across.

In what way? Can you expand on that comment? I'm not sure what you mean.

Don't care where he's from dawg....it's reference for what we'll do to ya'll....comprende?

You should be proud of yourself. All huskers need to be like you. Support your team, talk some smack... it's the whole point of being a fan. If you lose, you just walk away after a "Good Game" post. If you win, you feel validated.

When you come out of the gate moping and pissing and moaning about your team, what's the point of being a fan? Why watch the game? Why take time out of your busy day to come online to your fansite, if you just think your team sucks and has no chance?

I like you hskerprid. You are a good fan.

Roland Martin is from Florida. Orlando Wilson is from GA. Get your fishing shows right..

In what way? Can you expand on that comment? I'm not sure what you mean.

Really? I thought it was pretty obvious.

I've never been to an opposing team's site quite like this one and I guess I feel a little out of my element. I'm used to SEC fans. We don't care if our team is down or not, we still talk smack like mad bastards. I'm not trying to troll y'all. Well, maybe a little, but damn, I'm just trying to spark a little life around here and get you guys fired up a little.

Especially for a tribal tattoo. Very thug-esq. I also like that they went from trying to cheer us up to trolling our silly pony stuff and qb. Guys, we're here to talk football, not aesthetics (big word, means looks).

Newsflash, we still are trying to cheer you up. Just trying a little different tactic. And it seems to be working...