Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

I've never been to an opposing team's site quite like this one and I guess I feel a little out of my element. I'm used to SEC fans. We don't care if our team is down or not, we still talk smack like mad bastards. I'm not trying to troll y'all. Well, maybe a little, but damn, I'm just trying to spark a little life around here and get you guys fired up a little.

You are catching a lot of these guys at a bad time. Some of these guys don't like our current coaching staff and they like to be critical. Most of us here are die hard Husker fans and trust me when I say that I think we will beat you guys. I think a lot of people on this site will call me crazy, but I like our chances. I wish I could afford to go to the game and hang out with some of you Georgia fans. It's always fun to meet opposing fans and party a little bit! Trust me, on the day of the game I will be drinking beer and eating greasy food that's bad for me and cheering my heart out for my beloved Huskers! GGGGOOOOOOO BBBBBIIIIIIIGGGGG RRREEEEEEDDDDD, GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

I am sure our kids will want to redeem themselves, especially the defensive side. Problem is that I seriously like their effort but they are not really talented and not coached very well, especially the defensive line and backers. I hope it is a good and exciting game instead of a 70- something blow out.

As to your remark, "Talk to me, you bucktoothed corn cobs," .....................................................

Best pick up line in a Georgia bar? "Nice Tooth!"

• Fire 1

What I've gathered from 100+ posts, is that these "Dawg" fans,

A) They can't spell, it's "dog", not "dawg"... I didn't know you guys were all extra's in a Lil Wayne video...

B) Your sh*t talking skills are lacking...

C) The infestation of the board is mildly entertaining, at best...

I've never been to an opposing team's site quite like this one and I guess I feel a little out of my element. I'm used to SEC fans. We don't care if our team is down or not, we still talk smack like mad bastards. I'm not trying to troll y'all. Well, maybe a little, but damn, I'm just trying to spark a little life around here and get you guys fired up a little.

You are catching a lot of these guys at a bad time. Some of these guys don't like our current coaching staff and they like to be critical. Most of us here are die hard Husker fans and trust me when I say that I think we will beat you guys. I think a lot of people on this site will call me crazy, but I like our chances. I wish I could afford to go to the game and hang out with some of you Georgia fans. It's always fun to meet opposing fans and party a little bit! Trust me, on the day of the game I will be drinking beer and eating greasy food that's bad for me and cheering my heart out for my beloved Huskers! GGGGOOOOOOO BBBBBIIIIIIIGGGGG RRREEEEEEDDDDD, GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

Ha hah!!! That's whats up! And believe me, we have plenty of people on our side that hate our coaches, half the players, etc and feel that we should be much farther along by now. Hell, I'm not the biggest fan of our coach or our QB, but I think they could be worse also. Plus what no one seems to understand (at least concerning me) is that it's hard to have a "strictly football" discussion when I know absolutely nothing about your program other than what I've seen on here. Therefore I'm left with such quaint topics as your QBs appearance and what I think of your uni's and so on and so forth.

What I've gathered from 100+ posts, is that these "Dawg" fans,

A) They can't spell, it's "dog", not "dawg"... I didn't know you guys were all extra's in a Lil Wayne video...

B) Your sh*t talking skills are lacking...

C) The infestation of the board is mildly entertaining, at best...

A) it's Dawg (dog is rather insulting) and f#*k Lil Wayne for stealing our sh#t

B) we can't find anyone who really wants to talk sh#t (well, about us anyway, plenty of you are trashing Nebraska for us though)

C) so far you have about 5 to 10 fairly mild posters of the couple of hundred from our side, you haven't seen an infestation

The Pony Posse is, and always has been, a joke. Anyone that isn't immediately aware of that, or that finds it necessary to explain that they aren't like us "special" folk or that they ride hot chicks or whatever else is probably a little too meat-headed to figure it out.

The majority here don't find talking smack to be the "point" of being a fan. I'm sorry you guys do. We like talking football, and we like having a good time with Husker fans and opposing fans alike. There's very rarely any openly hostile conversation here, at least not in terms of football. Some light-hearted ribbing is generally the extent of it, because the collective community of Huskerboard isn't 15 years old and listening to Nickelback and Disturbed.

• Fire 2

collective community of Huskerboard isn't 15 years old and listening to Nickelback and Disturbed.

That's something our boards have in common. You should check out the Florida, LSU and South Carolina boards sometime... be glad you don't have to put up with those people pre-bowl game. Throw Limp Bizkit into that equation as well. Goatees, Limp Bizkit, and government assistance rule the lives of all too many SEC fans.

But do not lump UGA fans into that category.

The Pony Posse is, and always has been, a joke. Anyone that isn't immediately aware of that, or that finds it necessary to explain that they aren't like us "special" folk or that they ride hot chicks or whatever else is probably a little too meat-headed to figure it out.

The majority here don't find talking smack to be the "point" of being a fan. I'm sorry you guys do. We like talking football, and we like having a good time with Husker fans and opposing fans alike. There's very rarely any openly hostile conversation here, at least not in terms of football. Some light-hearted ribbing is generally the extent of it, because the collective community of Huskerboard isn't 15 years old and listening to Nickelback and Disturbed.

Okay, let me break it down for you. There isn't a fan on either of our respective boards who doesn't wish that our teams were meeting in Miami instead of the Crapital One bowl. The entire point of talking trash is to get pumped up for a mediocre bowl. We all wish our team had done better, they didn't, now this is what we're left with. I'm sorry if you're too sensitive to handle that. Go ask Husker thor or hskerprid or creighton duke and they can probably explain it to you better. Of course they'd probably just tell you to stop giving everyone a bad name with the My Little Pony crap, and either way you wouldn't listen, but oh well. Go play with your dolls Cornshucker.