Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

I dislike the pony posse. I dislike the fans who feel like the world hates them because we got blown out by Wisconsin. I dislike the fans who don't give our guys a shot. I think we have just as good a shot as Georgia to win this game. Analyze all you want, but the game isn't played on paper (see B1G Championship) I'm not going to talk trash about Georgia because I don't have anything bad to say about them. I was also raised to not get into an argument when you don't know enough about the topic (UGA). Good luck, Dawgs! Good luck, Skers! I wish it was January...

+100 if I could! I would agree that I don't know enough about Georgia to talk trash about them either. I guess I'm just too busy hating Alabama, LSU and Florida to worry about Georgia!

• Fire 1

We have nothing to lose so we should play loose and out of our minds. We could "shock the world" and beat Georgia somehow or this team could curl up in a ball and cry for their mommies. As the game gets closer I'm feeling they'll step up to the challenge and say "f*&k you Georgia!"

there ya go... :wasted

I have a buddy. Hes from Iowa and a die hard Husker... his take on TM is and I quote "every time he throws the damn ball it looks like hes having a stroke" havent watched him myself what is your take on Taylor

also whats up with the My little pony stuff lol

You get the good with the bad with Taylor...................when he's on, he's on and can play with anyone in the country. When he's having an off day you just shake your head and wonder what he was thinking sometimes. He can change the scope of the game in one play and has gotten a lot better passing so I have to give the kid some credit. The pony stuff is annoying and was started by some of our members..................I try to ignore it.

We have nothing to lose so we should play loose and out of our minds. We could "shock the world" and beat Georgia somehow or this team could curl up in a ball and cry for their mommies. As the game gets closer I'm feeling they'll step up to the challenge and say "f*&k you Georgia!"

there ya go... :wasted

I have a buddy. Hes from Iowa and a die hard Husker... his take on TM is and I quote "every time he throws the damn ball it looks like hes having a stroke" havent watched him myself what is your take on Taylor

also whats up with the My little pony stuff lol

You get the good with the bad with Taylor...................when he's on, he's on and can play with anyone in the country. When he's having an off day you just shake your head and wonder what he was thinking sometimes. He can change the scope of the game in one play and has gotten a lot better passing so I have to give the kid some credit. The pony stuff is annoying and was started by some of our members..................I try to ignore it.

Great assessment of Taylor and I totally agree. When he's on, he gives defenses headaches. There will be plenty of people on here that will disagree with me, but most of those people dislike Taylor no matter what he's doing. I also agree with the pony stuff, and if it was just started as a joke then that makes it all that more annoying...........but I should just say to each his own I suppose. I guess I've seen it enough that I don't think much of it when I see it. Back to the matter of this post though..........I am counting down the days when the Huskers step on the field and hopefully bring their A game because if they do, it's going to be a great game to watch! GBR!

Pressure on Murray definitely helps, but then you're vulnerable if you don't get there. Do you guys have a good pass rusher?

512x.jpg

Georgia fans tell your coach to not worry about this guy, he's slow, not strong at all, and has a very kind heart. He's in it for the uniform..............

Pressure on Murray definitely helps, but then you're vulnerable if you don't get there. Do you guys have a good pass rusher?

512x.jpg

Georgia fans tell your coach to not worry about this guy, he's slow, not strong at all, and has a very kind heart. He's in it for the uniform..............

And he has never been suspended for a vicious hit. It's just not in him.

I know a guy that would out shoot any of you' se guys. He unloaded a bolt action 4-10 before a buddy of ours could empty a pump action 12 gauge w/o choke and downed four grouse. The guy is amazing. From 100 yds he bragged he'd knock the eye out of a crow on top of a light pole with a bolt action 22 with a broken stock.

Blam! Right through the eye!!!

We've got some marksmen in the south, but not like in the midwest and west, mother of invention and all. We have large plants called "trees" so that a hunter doesn't need to make a 300 yard shot to drop an animal, generally speaking.

Oh yeah? Well, Nebraska is the home of Arbor Day! Ha!

What's Georgia the home of, POOP!?!?

HAHAHAHA +1

I don't think the rest of these guys got it, but I did. Made me laugh.

Over a cornfield, you can cover 40,000 square miles. In a practical sense, 700 yds is more than enough. And I've only got $250 into it. Not Walmart. I got mine from classifieds.

Edit- your ballistic numbers are off. 243win is over 3000 fps. No need to aim "really really high".

So that's about a foot of elevation--maybe just "really high" not "really, really high".

Taking arc into consideration, we are talking about aiming a foot high to make a head explode from a mile away. I don't have the optics for that, but if I did, then we are talking physics and I win.

So a mile is only 700 yards long in Georgia? I guess that's how you convinced Georgia women that a package the size of a Chapstick is really six inches long. :lol:

I like this thread, it's helping to bring the fire back to our proud board, to our proud fanbase. While we may lose the game we are NOT cowering in fear over the Georgia Bulldogs...................not in the least! We are a storied program with a rich and proud tradition and you just might get a pissed off angry Husker team Georgia. What will you do then? What happens if we push you around on the field? If our "thug" QB runs all over that defense of yours? When our BLACKSHIRTS have a month to prepare for your candy a$$es?! I would RATHER play a SEC team than a PAC 12 team, that way WHEN we beat you................we can tell you to take that little chant of your's and shove it up your sorry a$$es then we'll raise you the chant of HUSKER......................POWER!!!!

This post doesn't mean the personal attacks can fly, it is meant to rally the troops, remember the board rules.

I know a guy that would out shoot any of you' se guys. He unloaded a bolt action 4-10 before a buddy of ours could empty a pump action 12 gauge w/o choke and downed four grouse. The guy is amazing. From 100 yds he bragged he'd knock the eye out of a crow on top of a light pole with a bolt action 22 with a broken stock.

Blam! Right through the eye!!!

We've got some marksmen in the south, but not like in the midwest and west, mother of invention and all. We have large plants called "trees" so that a hunter doesn't need to make a 300 yard shot to drop an animal, generally speaking.

Oh yeah? Well, Nebraska is the home of Arbor Day! Ha!

What's Georgia the home of, POOP!?!?

HAHAHAHA +1

I don't think the rest of these guys got it, but I did. Made me laugh.

I'm glad someone did :facepalm: