Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

All I know about your QB is that retarded picture someone posted of him up there where he looks like he's trying to pass the ball and not take a sh#t in his pants at the same time. And the sleeve speaks more to thug than surfer. I'm just sayin, if your going to post a pic of your QB to introduce him to people who may not have seen him before, try and find one where he doesn't look like he belongs in the special olympics...

Says the poster who's first comments are telling us to grow a pair and trying to pick fights on a message board....oh the irony...but I'm sure you're really just a nice guy...

That guy holding the ball looks like a criminal. Is he your quarterback?

He's fast, faster than anything you have seen all year. You will see the back of his jersey more than you will care too.

Oh we'll see the back of his jersey plenty, cause he'll be face down on the f*ckin turf for most of the game.

Yup face down on the turf, getting a big whiff of what the endzone smells like.

You'll have to forgive Landlord. He takes himself waayy too seriously. Think it has something to do with still being 20 sumthin.

It's a board guys, have a little fun and take off the bow ties jeebus....

That's why I sarcastically made a club about ponies and everyone else needs to point out their concern or disapproval :lol:

I've got "kin' in Dahlonega GA. Have been there many times and drank applejack with my "kin" surrounded by deer heads and 57 Chevys back in the shed.

Martinez is gonna run like a scalded "dawg" against your thumb sucker. Abdullah the assassin will carve up your defense like Rowland Martin fileting bass on lake Lanier!

Don't Huck with the fuskers dawg......

Roland Martin is from Florida. Orlando Wilson is from GA. Get your fishing shows right..

UGA fans ( or SEC fans in general) calling out other teams for having people "that look like thugs" on their college football team might be the best definition of irony I've ever come across.

In what way? Can you expand on that comment? I'm not sure what you mean.

Really? I thought it was pretty obvious.

Not to me. I'm just a dumb southern Georgia hick. Explain it to me like I'm a dumb southern Georgia hick. Explain it to me like I eat squirrel for breakfast without cutting out the shot because I have no teeth to damage.

In what way is it ironic that a Georgia fan, or an SEC fan, would accuse your quarterback of looking like a criminal. You said it's obvious. What am I missing? Spell it out for me. I am an uneducated southern hick and I never had a sister to have sex with so I had sex with my wife's sister instead, so it was as close as I can get to being a true uneducated southern hick that doesn't understand what you mean when you say it's obvious why it's ironic that we would say your quarterback looks like a criminal.

WTF? I thought you said you were from GA not Alabama.

I've never been a fan of our QB, Aaron Murray. And he did suck against ranked teams. But I have to give the kid credit, he seems to have gotten over the mental block that was screwing him up since the Florida game. He doesn't look like that thug of yours but I think he may do okay. We establish the run he'll pick you apart in the secondary.

Hmmm, is this the same QB that wasn't smart enough to down the ball with 10 seconds left? The same QB that lost the game for you? The same guy that played lights out for 59:50 but will only be remembered for that last :10?

I dislike the pony posse.

I dislike the fans who feel like the world hates them because we got blown out by Wisconsin.

I dislike the fans who don't give our guys a shot.

I think we have just as good a shot as Georgia to win this game. Analyze all you want, but the game isn't played on paper (see B1G Championship)

I'm not going to talk trash about Georgia because I don't have anything bad to say about them. I was also raised to not get into an argument when you don't know enough about the topic (UGA).

Good luck, Dawgs!

Good luck, Skers!

I wish it was January...

• Fire 1

I've got "kin' in Dahlonega GA. Have been there many times and drank applejack with my "kin" surrounded by deer heads and 57 Chevys back in the shed.

Martinez is gonna run like a scalded "dawg" against your thumb sucker. Abdullah the assassin will carve up your defense like Rowland Martin fileting bass on lake Lanier!

Don't Huck with the fuskers dawg......

Roland Martin is from Florida. Orlando Wilson is from GA. Get your fishing shows right..

UGA fans ( or SEC fans in general) calling out other teams for having people "that look like thugs" on their college football team might be the best definition of irony I've ever come across.

In what way? Can you expand on that comment? I'm not sure what you mean.

Really? I thought it was pretty obvious.

Not to me. I'm just a dumb southern Georgia hick. Explain it to me like I'm a dumb southern Georgia hick. Explain it to me like I eat squirrel for breakfast without cutting out the shot because I have no teeth to damage.

In what way is it ironic that a Georgia fan, or an SEC fan, would accuse your quarterback of looking like a criminal. You said it's obvious. What am I missing? Spell it out for me. I am an uneducated southern hick and I never had a sister to have sex with so I had sex with my wife's sister instead, so it was as close as I can get to being a true uneducated southern hick that doesn't understand what you mean when you say it's obvious why it's ironic that we would say your quarterback looks like a criminal.

Which team has had more suspended players in the last 5 years? 10 years?

Do some research and get back to me.

Richt suspends and kicks off players like noone else in the league. If suspending and kicking players off the team is a bad thing, then I guess Richt is a sh**ty coach. Do you get what I mean? In case you don't.... if you fart off the wrong side of your ass, Richt suspends you. That's a bad thing? Know that every single one of UGA's defensive starters that were suspended for the first four games this year were suspended based on UGA policy, not NCAA. You can't say that about many other teams.

Many UGA fans criticize Richt for this strictness. Most of them are teenagers or rednecks, not actual alum.

So, tell me more about why it's ironic that a UGA fan says Martinez looks like a criminal. I still don't get it.

In addition to demanding an answer from Mills about Martinez's criminal appearance and its apparent irony, I demand to know why you think a 308 makes you more of a man when I can outshoot you at any distance with a $250 243 savage.

Ha ha! Ya think? Your cheap .243 Savage will send a slug at most maybe 700 yds and be able to hit anything--that is, if you aim really, really high. So your Walmart budget weapon will cover an area somewhat less than 20% of a square mile. Let's just say one or two square miles for good measure. 308_Husker's "308" covers an area of 40,000 square miles. Of course we're talkin apples and oranges here. But I doubt you really know what I'm talking about, do you? :lol:

Richt suspends and kicks off players like noone else in the league. If suspending and kicking players off the team is a bad thing, then I guess Richt is a sh**ty coach. Do you get what I mean? In case you don't.... if you fart off the wrong side of your ass, Richt suspends you. That's a bad thing? Know that every single one of UGA's defensive starters that were suspended for the first four games this year were suspended based on UGA policy, not NCAA. You can't say that about many other teams.

Many UGA fans criticize Richt for this strictness. Most of them are teenagers or rednecks, not actual alum.

So, tell me more about why it's ironic that a UGA fan says Martinez looks like a criminal. I still don't get it.

Oh, my mistake. I was under the impression that the suspensions were justified. Not just because your coach is a 'hard ass'.

I thought that a suspension was a suspension. What did those defensive players do to get the hook by the way? I'm sure they weren't in the wrong or anything...

Oh, my mistake. I was under the impression that the suspensions were justified. Not just because your coach is a 'hard ass'.

I thought that a suspension was a suspension. What did those defensive players do to get the hook by the way? I'm sure they weren't in the wrong or anything...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8349517/georgia-bulldogs-face-missouri-tigers-4-starters-sources-say

Arrests (including violence against women) and drugs. Seems legit to me.

In addition to demanding an answer from Mills about Martinez's criminal appearance and its apparent irony, I demand to know why you think a 308 makes you more of a man when I can outshoot you at any distance with a $250 243 savage.

Ha ha! Ya think? Your cheap .243 Savage will send a slug at most maybe 700 yds and be able to hit anything--that is, if you aim really, really high. So your Walmart budget weapon will cover an area somewhat less than 20% of a square mile. Let's just say one or two square miles for good measure. 308_Husker's "308" covers an area of 40,000 square miles. Of course we're talkin apples and oranges here. But I doubt you really know what I'm talking about, do you? :lol:

Over a cornfield, you can cover 40,000 square miles. In a practical sense, 700 yds is more than enough. And I've only got $250 into it. Not Walmart. I got mine from classifieds.

Edit- your ballistic numbers are off. 243win is over 3000 fps. No need to aim "really really high".

Over a cornfield, you can cover 40,000 square miles. In a practical sense, 700 yds is more than enough. And I've only got $250 into it. Not Walmart. I got mine from classifieds.

Edit- your ballistic numbers are off. 243win is over 3000 fps. No need to aim "really really high".

So it's a used Walmart budget gun. lol

btw, 308_Husker's "308" is an area code that covers just over half the state of Nebraska, a bit over 40,000 square miles.