SIGNED OT Matt Finnin

Brouhaha

His Dads health will be the key factor in Matt deciding where to play

Reason why he transferred to Dupage and will be given a hardship for another year of eligibility.

Another year of eligibility in high school?

Finnin is a juco

His Dads health will be the key factor in Matt deciding where to play

Reason why he transferred to Dupage and will be given a hardship for another year of eligibility.

Another year of eligibility in high school?

Finnin is a juco

Ok thx, I had a brain fade.

He's a 3 for 3? That's even better! I hope he had a good visit. We need at least 2 more OL.

It's gonna be interesting to see what the staff does. Last year we had Mike Shoff, a Nebraska kid playing Division D football, a very good wrestler who I think won state in his division ... an OL ... we passed on him. Here we are again in need of bodies ... but pass on some kids that I'm like, "If we need bodies ... why are we passing on this kid?" OL and DT at :bigredn: have truly puzzled me. It's not really a complaint ... just something I don't understand.

Back to Fi :bigredn: :bigredn: i :bigredn:

He's a 3 for 3? That's even better! I hope he had a good visit. We need at least 2 more OL.

It's gonna be interesting to see what the staff does. Last year we had Mike Shoff, a Nebraska kid playing Division D football, a very good wrestler who I think won state in his division ... an OL ... we passed on him. Here we are again in need of bodies ... but pass on some kids that I'm like, "If we need bodies ... why are we passing on this kid?" OL and DT at :bigredn: have truly puzzled me. It's not really a complaint ... just something I don't understand.

I'm sure if the staff knew that Klatchko and Moore were leaving the program they may have taken a chance on Shoff but they must not of thought he would was the same player after his knee injury. Plus not every 6'6, 280 lb kid with a pulse deserves a schlolarship to the University to Nebraska, despite how little depth there is.

Shoff was a good talent for sure but with only 12 schollies to give out the coaches couldn't afford to whiff on anyone. He was asked to walkon but not every kid can afford to do that. We'll get to see how he fares when the Huskers play S Dakota St on Sept 21. He will bring a ton of desire no doubt.