SIGNED OT Matt Finnin

Brouhaha

Would it make you feel better if I wanted to bank the schollie for Jamarco Jones or Zeus Brown Jr Next year ? :dunno

There's is a ZEUS Brown Sr. running around somewhere?

What are your numbers looking like Woody? Seems like a lot of offers/commits.

Would it make you feel better if I wanted to bank the schollie for Jamarco Jones or Zeus Brown Jr Next year ? :dunno

We want one more Olineman, One more Receiver and we will wait until the bitter end for Vonn Bell.

We are full but the coaches already know that a few guys will be transferring here soon enough. Probably gonna finish out the academic year.

We want one more Olineman, One more Receiver and we will wait until the bitter end for Vonn Bell.

We are full but the coaches already know that a few guys will be transferring here soon enough. Probably gonna finish out the academic year.

Wait, you have transfers? I thought that was a baffling tragic NU only phenom.

• Fire 1

Wait, you have transfers? I thought that was a baffling tragic NU only phenom.

Hey, don't let the secret out. This kind of stuff only happens here, we can't let the mases know that other teams have the exact same thing happen every year. You're going to blow our cover man.