SIGNED OT Matt Finnin

Brouhaha

Stopped out and spoke to a bunch of people I know out at IWCC tonight. This kid was a reach. Sorry, but. Saw film of Nash DOMINATING this kid. Made me think Mash may have been AT LEAST worth keeping tabs on. I do believe Gregory was the Bette player thoug.

Is this bad? Or is Nash just really good?

Stopped out and spoke to a bunch of people I know out at IWCC tonight. This kid was a reach. Sorry, but. Saw film of Nash DOMINATING this kid. Made me think Mash may have been AT LEAST worth keeping tabs on. I do believe Gregory was the Bette player thoug.

Nash is solid, will easily be a contributor at KSU. I believe he would have also played at NU. Finnin is decent. I don't see him playing in the NFL or anything but will help with depth and has decent footwork

Nash is solid, will easily be a contributor at KSU. I believe he would have also played at NU. Finnin is decent. I don't see him playing in the NFL or anything but will help with depth and has decent footwork

This. The thing people should remember as well is Finnin should be a 3 for 3 guy. Nash is a 2 for 2 guy. Nash redshirted at a FAR superior JUCO in terms of resources and facilities than Finnin did. I fully expect Finnin to be ready to contribute in the two deep by conference play.