For all the doubters

Really has nothing to do with the message but who is delivering it. Hate against headley is getting old

If Hedley would have approached the board in a different manner he could have avoided all of this and I have PM-ed him about that. He brought a lot of it on himself.

Whether we get a bunch of the highly rated recruits or not, you cant deny the fact that our coaches have been putting in major work!!! Props to them!! Thats alot of time away from their families, something alot of us forget about.

I guess I'm still in the 'doubter' group.

I'm sure they are working hard, and probably doing the best they can. Unfortunately close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Results are what matter in this, and most jobs. If they are busting butts and ending up with nothing to show for it, then there are massive problems. Which is more the way things are shaping up. Debate recruiting rankings all you like, but the teams ranked at the top in Feb, also tend to be the ones ranked highly during the season year in and year out.

Unless things happen in the next 48 hours, we will be going into the dead period ranked #43 overall, and #9 in the B1G. Unacceptable in my book.

Whether we get a bunch of the highly rated recruits or not, you cant deny the fact that our coaches have been putting in major work!!! Props to them!! Thats alot of time away from their families, something alot of us forget about.

I'm sure they are working hard, and probably doing the best they can. Unfortunately close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Results are what matter in this, and most jobs. If they are busting butts and ending up with nothing to show for it, then there are massive problems. Which is more the way things are shaping up. Debate recruiting rankings all you like, but the teams ranked at the top in Feb, also tend to be the ones ranked highly during the season year in and year out.

Unless things happen in the next 48 hours, we will be going into the dead period ranked #43 overall, and #9 in the B1G. Unacceptable in my book.

I agree with this. We need to close the deal on these recruits. I appreciate the effort, but there's no pay-off in working hard to finish second.

I agree with this. We need to close the deal on these recruits. I appreciate the effort, but there's no pay-off in working hard to finish second.

Not just second, but 9th and 43rd lol

I'm sure they are working hard, and probably doing the best they can with the athletes that are on the defense currently.

FIFY

What the hell kind of recruiting rankings are you looking at? 247 has us 24th and we are 19th in composite rankings which combines all 4 sites rankings(Espn Scout Rivals 247)..... 19th.... and averages them, 3rd in the Big 10 with most our big fish looking to decide soon. We will finish 15-20, not sure what your looking at.

• Fire 1

Not just second, but 9th and 43rd lol

What the hell are you guys smoking.

http://247sports.com/Season/2013-Football/CompositeTeamRankings