For all the doubters

Really guys?

They put in tons of hours etc and are more than compensated for it. I would hope they bust their buns recruiting etc. That is part of the job and part of the fat paycheck

Many, many people in this world make well over $250k and work less than 40 hours a week. Btw im pretty sure most of our asst coaches make less than $200k.

Also, Hedley, as soon as you plundered this board i could tell you were a lonely child and dont care much about family. That doesnt mean most real human beings dont. [You should change your name to Number 5.

Really guys?

They put in tons of hours etc and are more than compensated for it. I would hope they bust their buns recruiting etc. That is part of the job and part of the fat paycheck

Many, many people in this world make well over $250k and work less than 40 hours a week. Btw im pretty sure most of our asst coaches make less than $200k.

Also, Hedley, as soon as you plundered this board i could tell you were a lonely child and dont care much about family. That doesnt mean most real human beings dont. You should change your name to Number 5.

I'd have to look it up, but I believe our assistants are paid quite competitively. At least compared to the Big 12 assistants.

Really guys?

Also, Hedley, as soon as you plundered this board i could tell you were a lonely child and dont care much about family. That doesnt mean most real human beings dont. [You should change your name to Number 5.

I would prefer you keep it on topic instead of getting personal. Who are all of these people that make 200k and work less than 40 hrs a week? How did they get to that point? I bet it was a bit different than coaching college football

Really guys?

Also, Hedley, as soon as you plundered this board i could tell you were a lonely child and dont care much about family. That doesnt mean most real human beings dont. You should change your name to Number 5.

I'd have to look it up, but I believe our assistants are paid quite competitively. At least compared to the Big 12 assistants.

Garrison is our lowest paid assistant at 160k if I'm not mistaken

Really guys?

That still doesn't give you the right to post something utterly stupid...these coaches work their asses off and are away from their families...Family is worth more then money in my opinion.

Really guys?

That still doesn't give you the right to post something utterly stupid...these coaches work their asses off and are away from their families...Family is worth more then money in my opinion.

I don't think he ever said that? He just said that they get great pay so why wouldn't they have to earn it? People that work at Mcdonald's bust their tails to and they make (in NE) less than 20k a year. So what's wrong with saying they should too?