TE Brandon Vandenburg

Ed Helms

Interesting.

Coaches must feel good about a couple things:

1) Our TEs currently on our roster

2) Our TE(s) who will be true freshmen next year

and 3) The higher profile recruits that we will finish out the class with

Not a bad deal, I just wish the coaches would have handled it a little better. Oh well, sh#t happens.

I really hope you are right. This has been a very strange recruiting year.

Interesting.

Not a bad deal, I just wish the coaches would have handled it a little better. Oh well, sh#t happens.

Interesting.

Hopefully this.

He's had an offer for a long time and has others still to choose from. I understand him being disappointed, but us changing our mind is hardly underhanded. He should have committed earlier if he felt that strongly about it and now he can go to one of his other finalists.

Brandon Vandenburg@Vandenburg85

This was less than 3 days before my visit. I find that unorganized and uncalled for, and honestly not the way to recruit or run a program

ouch....

We did this a lot more ethical than others would have. Just be glad it wasn't a day before signing day.

Brandon Vandenburg@Vandenburg85

This was less than 3 days before my visit. I find that unorganized and uncalled for, and honestly not the way to recruit or run a program

ouch....

We did this a lot more ethical than others would have. Just be glad it wasn't a day before signing day.

any info on this? you can PM me if you want

Kind of a douche move by our staff. I hate the fact that you can just take away offers like that like it was never there.

Schools take away offers all the time, based upon evolving needs and how it's going with other recruits. The only time it's unethical or "douchey" is if you're dishonest, do it after they commit or do it when it's too late for them to go elsewhere. None of those are the case here.

Something tells me something else happened. Like he was just coming here for a free trip but knew he would never play here. No big deal either way in my book. Its not like hes out money, we were paying for the trip. We also could be running low on official visits not?? And maybe we decided we are going a different direction. Not a big deal. He wasnt committed and we pulled his offer like every other school does.