TE Brandon Vandenburg

Ed Helms

First of all Maimi dropped him why ? Secondly he could have committed weeks ago but didn't. NU could be picking up a guy that we thought had no interest in us. Committ when you have the chance stop playing games or waiting for a better offer :dunno but what better offer then NU could you get

Come again????

Dammit Baxter you know I don't speak Spanish

lol i couldnt decipher it either

First of all Maimi dropped him why ? Secondly he could have committed weeks ago but didn't. NU could be picking up a guy that we thought had no interest in us.  Committ when you have the chance stop playing games or waiting for a better offer :dunno  but what better offer then NU could you get

Come again????

Dammit Baxter you know I don't speak Spanish

What? You pooped in the refrigerator?

First of all Maimi dropped him why ? Secondly he could have committed weeks ago but didn't. NU could be picking up a guy that we thought had no interest in us. Committ when you have the chance stop playing games or waiting for a better offer :dunno but what better offer then NU could you get

Sandland committed to Miami, not Vandenburg

And before that - David Paulson (NFL), Ed Dixon (NFL)

Is he a receiving threat or more of a blocker?

All of Oregon's skill positions are dual threats. You literally will not play unless you can block, especially because they run a lot towards the ends. (Unless you're DAT - but they usually have him as a receiver on non-running situations).

Anyways, Colt is pretty much a dual threat. Believe he had 15 carries this year for like 80 yards. 25 catches for 6 tds. (Had some personal problems to begin the year - as well). I think that's about 2 catches a game with a 15+ yard average. Believe he was 3rd overall in receptions on the team. Oregon had about 10 guys all around the same receptions - they distribute it fairly well. I think the outlier was DAT with 40+. Think Huff was around 30.

Colt played RB in HS, as well. Guy is just a freak of nature - blocking, catching, rushing... he is a matchup nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...