TE Brandon Vandenburg

Ed Helms

We don't know his relationships with his players, you'd think someone who is a fan of N with Bo Pelini would realize that is the most portent part.

What Franklin did was nothing like I've ever seen a coach do to a player. Made what Bo has done look like mission work. We need a clip.

I don't get those tweeters. How can they praise Franklin for chewing out a player, but when Bo does it, people get mad?

i think when franklin does it they take it as more of a joke, heck he pretended to kiss one of his players after he made a INT, that and it looks different if you do it durning a win with a big lead when you are joking and chest bumping your players rather than in your freshman QB's face during a loss

Kid didn't get all chippy back like they do with Bo...

You really are from Iowa... None of you people have common sense whatsoever.

Hey now!!!

HAHA! Except for you apparently.

People like Hedley run wild over there, it really makes the rest of the state look bad.

Almost got into a scrap on the Iowa side of the river during the bowl game. Dude was wearing an Iowa sweat shirt. Every time UGA scored he'd cheer and I tell the bartender that I was done watching, he could turn it back to the Iowa Bowl Game.

Almost got into a scrap on the Iowa side of the river during the bowl game. Dude was wearing an Iowa sweat shirt. Every time UGA scored he'd cheer and I tell the bartender that I was done watching, he could turn it back to the Iowa Bowl Game.

Yeah, I watched it at the Highlander Pub & Grill in STL, MO. I'm pretty sure the douchey hippie meth dealer that came in and cheered every time Georgia scored was a Mizzou fan. I could have said the same thing.

Kid didn't get all chippy back like they do with Bo...

You really are from Iowa... None of you people have common sense whatsoever.

Hey now!!!

HAHA! Except for you apparently.

People like Hedley run wild over there, it really makes the rest of the state look bad.

Never realized it was a big advantage to being a Husker fan in Wisconsin, but at least I don't have to deal with haters of the program unless they're playing the Badgers. Of course, it has not been fun for the past month....guess it evens out.