DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Reading TigerBoard makes my eyes bleed. Dear Lord Almighty they have some fans that don't know anything. "Come to Missouri so you can play in the SEC, yada yada yada...." Sure, what was your record this year? Do you wanna get plowed every game like a Siagon Hooker every single game? Or do you want to come to a school that could use you right away and has every shot in the world at a Conference Championship???? Your move.

That board is terrible, but saying theres no reasons at all to choose Mizzou over Nebraska is a little far, I think.

I just got a good chuckle out of their posts. Absolutely gawd-awful board.

Any time now Ben...

I agree, but the good thing about the way he is announcing is he doesn't seem to care to much about the attention. Some people make a big spectacle about it. Setting a time, some of them set up there own press conferences and video record it. This guy seems to be a little more down to earth I like that. I remember how Devin Fuller did it last year I was kind of turned off by it.

Reading TigerBoard makes my eyes bleed. Dear Lord Almighty they have some fans that don't know anything. "Come to Missouri so you can play in the SEC, yada yada yada...." Sure, what was your record this year? Do you wanna get plowed every game like a Siagon Hooker every single game? Or do you want to come to a school that could use you right away and has every shot in the world at a Conference Championship???? Your move.

That board is terrible, but saying theres no reasons at all to choose Mizzou over Nebraska is a little far, I think.

I just got a good chuckle out of their posts. Absolutely gawd-awful board.