DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Today, but there has never been a set time. Who knows, they way our JUCO DT recruiting has gone he may delay his decision for another week.

Aspeedlin, my fragile demeanor can't take this today. Give me some good news.

I think we land Bradley. Hopefully everything is good to go in the Admissions Dept.

We should have a decision by around 7 tonight

Seeing rumbles that Ben is N. Sounds like he had admission problems with mizzou.

Wierd, heard it was admissions problems with us on Wed that caused the announcement hold up. Rumblings hes been N for a week or so now, so thats odd to hear that.

I thought it was odd as well and might not be entirely correct. Just reporting what I heard. Also, I've never heard our admissions being the problem.

So are you saying that he might be 'N' by default?

We are saying that we more than likely added a big time piece to next year's puzzle. Crewe and I have discussed this countless times, he says Bradley isn't a must get and I have respectfully disagreed with him. If we could get one more with the amount of space I am all for it. Need more bodies because those big dudes in their get banged up. Never should we have to play DEs at tackle.

I definately agree with this. Especially witht the DE playing inside full time, but you do what you have do I guess.

Today, but there has never been a set time. Who knows, they way our JUCO DT recruiting has gone he may delay his decision for another week.

I think we land Bradley. Hopefully everything is good to go in the Admissions Dept.

Central?

Central?

Yes.

Seeing rumbles that Ben is N. Sounds like he had admission problems with mizzou.

Wierd, heard it was admissions problems with us on Wed that caused the announcement hold up. Rumblings hes been N for a week or so now, so thats odd to hear that.

I thought it was odd as well and might not be entirely correct. Just reporting what I heard. Also, I've never heard our admissions being the problem.

Ok thanks for the info. Might be the same kind of deal why Beau Sandland couldnt go to the SEC. The SEC wouldnt accept one of his classes he took online, and i know Bradley had to take atleast one online course to graduate early.

If thats the case (not saying it is) as long as he signs with us i couldnt care less how we get him, we have to catch a few breaks every once in ahwile, and we really need the bigger bodies so well take him with open arms.

Central?

Yes.

Bryan Munson@BigRedBryan

*Ben Bradley Watch!* I just caught up with Ben. He says that everyone will have to wait another 2-3 hours. So, 5 or 6 CST. #Nebraska

Does anyone know how he's going to be announcing (Tweeter, MyFace, Spacebook, Fax, Text, E-mail, Smoke Signal)?

+1 for The League reference

I don't wanna derail the thread, but I need to get caught up on this past season so I can finally watch a current season as it's going next fall

Does anyone know how he's going to be announcing (Tweeter, MyFace, Spacebook, Fax, Text, E-mail, Smoke Signal)?

I don't wanna derail the thread, but I need to get caught up on this past season so I can finally watch a current season as it's going next fall

Do yourelf a favor and make time to get caught up, some really funny episodes.

Do yourelf a favor and make time to get caught up, some really funny episodes.

Maybe the funniest show on tv. Oh Shiva! I actually recently invested into Taco Corp.