WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

So Urban called Clark and offered him during his official visit to Nebraska. Kind of a d!*& move.

Legal?

I am not sure if when he contacted him, bit if Clark was on campus it is a violation.

Urban needs to be careful he is not in the SEC anymore, and OSU is just coming off of probation. Another violation and they could be facing some serious consequences.

Don't think Gerrys time is FAT (electronic) which add around 2 tenths of a second to your time. But still even if he was a 10.6 that is still hauling for 210.

Do they not have electronics at the South Dakota state track meet?

They do

Gerry was second in the 100m last year at the state meet in 11.00 (pretty sure that is electronic) and won the 200, in 21.83. I have no idea about the weather/any injury status but that's not bad. For comparison, he wouldn't have made the finals of the 100 at the 2012 Nebraska State Meet in Class A but he would have got second in the 200.

Two tenths is pretty standard assuming it is timed correctly. But it is not at all uncommon for a hand-held time to be a little off, especially if it's a home meet. 11.0 is still moving for 210 lbs, though.

Edit: Looked at the wrong heat. He would have gotten second in the 200. Still not too shabby.

Edited by Mavric

Gerry was dominate for Washington this year is Sioux Falls I got the chance to see him play. There have been some good players from South Dakota. Ben Leiber, Chad Greenway, Brock Lesner. Just to name a few. West Lyon is just outside of Sioux Falls, and that is were Vandenbosch came from. Although that is from Iowa. Mike Miller was also from South Dakota even thought that is basketball it still shows that some really good athletes have come from South Dakota.

Gerry was dominate for Washington this year is Sioux Falls I got the chance to see him play. There have been some good players from South Dakota. Ben Leiber, Chad Greenway, Brock Lesner. Just to name a few. West Lyon is just outside of Sioux Falls, and that is were Vandenbosch came from. Although that is from Iowa. Mike Miller was also from South Dakota even thought that is basketball it still shows that some really good athletes have come from South Dakota.

Dominant. I hate it when people do that.

• Fire 2

Don't think Gerrys time is FAT (electronic) which add around 2 tenths of a second to your time. But still even if he was a 10.6 that is still hauling for 210.

Do they not have electronics at the South Dakota state track meet?

It's my understanding from an article I read that the 10.4 was not at the state meet and was what their coach timed.