WR James Clark [Ohio State - Signed NLI]

Ed Helms

“They look at me as a slot type of guy . They would look to get the ball in my hands and they wre showing me the different ways to do that, kind of like they do with Kenny Bell.”

Also on the visit with Clark was recently Nebraska commit Kevin Maurice.

“Yeah he’s been telling me I need to come up there with him,” Clark said of Maurice recruiting him. “It was kinda good having another Florida guy there to talk to and see how he feels about it.”

http://www.orlandose...3,0,778855.post

The campus was beautiful, the coaching staff was great

I wouldn't exactly call our campus "beautiful" compared to other campuses around the country

“They look at me as a slot type of guy . They would look to get the ball in my hands and they wre showing me the different ways to do that, kind of like they do with Kenny Bell.”

“Yeah he’s been telling me I need to come up there with him,” Clark said of Maurice recruiting him. “It was kinda good having another Florida guy there to talk to and see how he feels about it.”

I wouldn't exactly call our campus "beautiful" compared to other campuses around the country

Shut up :P

Thought OSU was going after shelton gibson

Wide net. two of these guys are what the coaches want from the sounds of it(Unless Vonn Bell commits then things might change)

Shelton Gibson who is apparently visiting Rocky Top this weekend and won't officially announce until NSD. I don't think I've had any confirmation on his grades one way or another. He visited OSU last weekend. Coaches have to know he's ok right?

Corny Elder is another option. Just visited. We'll see.

Dontre Wilson. Oregon commit. Longshot is being generous

Corey Smith who is a JuCo originally from Akron,OH. His mom apparently wants him at OSU. we will see

James Clark. This offer came out of nowhere but his attributes are kinda similar to a Ted Ginn Jr.

Add Kyrin Priester, a couple of more names will probably crop up between now & NSD.

Depends on his reference point. The campus may not be picturesque (lakes, beaches, mountains, etc), but it does have an "old school" charm. Plus, Memorial Stadium rivals many outdoor pro stadiums. I think the inside of the stadium looks more like a pro than college venue, except for the bleachers instead of individual seats.

Thought OSU was going after shelton gibson

Wide net. two of these guys are what the coaches want from the sounds of it(Unless Vonn Bell commits then things might change)

Shelton Gibson who is apparently visiting Rocky Top this weekend and won't officially announce until NSD. I don't think I've had any confirmation on his grades one way or another. He visited OSU last weekend. Coaches have to know he's ok right? OUT OF THE PICTURE

Corny Elder is another option. Just visited. We'll see.

Dontre Wilson. Oregon commit. Longshot is being generous OFFICIAL VISIT 1/25

Corey Smith who is a JuCo originally from Akron,OH. His mom apparently wants him at OSU. we will see PROBABLY OUT

James Clark. This offer came out of nowhere but his attributes are kinda similar to a Ted Ginn Jr.

Damn.....I sure can call them....

so much for my "predictions"