TE Kevin Dillman

Nexus

I'm confused. Why all the 247 predictions for Michigan? He doesn't doesn't even have an offer. You would think if we were his top two schools, and we are the one to actually have given him an offer , we would be the favorite. Anyone have any more info?

There is a qb by the name of tom brady he grew up idolizing. Needless to say, he fits the into the nebraska culture a lot more than michigan and a visit will demonstrate what sets us apart from our maize and blue counterparts.

Anyone else think Michigan is a 6-6 or 7-5 away from looking for a new HC?

They may go 6-6 or 7-5, but they won't fire Hoke yet. He's brought in top 10 recruiting classes, and just hired a new OC. I bet he gets a few more years to prove that 2011 wasn't a fluke.

Where is the dual threat. The highlight film shows one time that he scrambled out of the pocket. He'll end up at Michigan, more of a Pro Style.

Football teams in Sweden, like the Limhamn Griffins organization Kevin and I played for, have U-11, U-13, U-15, U-17, U-19, and senior team classifications. These are his U-15 team highlights from 2011 once he switched over from the Ystad Rockets due to the fact that Ystad didn't have enough players for a full team. Club teams in Europe are always tight knit groups that travel by bus a lot and spend a lot of time together. It's actually becoming quite popular.

at 7:50 he shows he's got a truck stick, Kevin ran a few kick offs back for a hundred yards his sophomore year at la mirada so I think he has some wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Kevin Dillman, No. 71 overall, is seeing his interest heat up."

" No. 71 Kevin Dillman has seen his stock both rise and fall at various times in the last year. Nebraska, Arizona State and Arizona have turned up the heat in pursuit of the jumbo dual-threat prospect. The Sun Devils also factor into the race for No. 165 Lorenzo Nunez."

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=10685322&src=desktop