TE Kevin Dillman

Nexus

Personally, I was getting excited with the interest Brady White has been showing, but if Dillman ends up being our guy, no complaints from me.

Me either, the staff impresses Kevin and Co

Cal's a serious player for White though.

:rollin

He needs a lot of work which is why he's not a 5 star abymore. Make no mistake, he's got all the tools to be a 5 star and very good QB, just needs the right coaching, which is why I think he might have transferred. This would be a huge pickup, and a good situation for him. We don't need an immediate starter so he will have a few years to develop.

He needs a lot of work which is why he's not a 5 star abymore. Make no mistake, he's got all the tools to be a 5 star and very good QB, just needs the right coaching, which is why I think he might have transferred. This would be a huge pickup, and a good situation for him. We don't need an immediate starter so he will have a few years to develop.

This is my exact impression. Raw talent with all the tools, who needs some time to develop. Great scenario, given our current QB battle/depth.

This is my exact impression. Raw talent with all the tools, who needs some time to develop. Great scenario, given our current QB battle/depth.

Just curious. Why was he a 5 star in the first place?

Doesn't a kid like this highlight our need for a QB coach?

Just curious. Why was he a 5 star in the first place?

From what I heard, during his initial evaluation, his pure playmaking ability and athleticism jumped out. However, he dropped after further evaluation because it was determined he was more of a raw talent that has a lot of upside but will need more development, plus an injury.

I gravitated more to Brady White because he is that polished project, but I could see Dillman developing into something special behind Armstrong, Stanton, and company.