O-Line

I actually am concerned with only having two high school linemen. It's nice that both of the jucos could be here three years, but we still need at least three high school linemen in every class. It particularly hurts when we only took two last year. Let's hope we can still land Johnson and that we continue to develop quality walkons.

It looks underwhelming, but I think we have some really good walk ons that could get alot of playing time eventually. It always happens, walk-on lineman beat out schollie linemen at times. And it's not necessarily b/c the schollie OL are that bad, it's just that alot of the walk-ons are from small Nebraska towns, don't get recruited much, and play against inferior talent. But, when they get on campus, and get pushed to be the best they can be by guys just as good and better than them, they develop into damn good players. Many OL walkons we get could very well be high 3 star and 4 star guys if they played in Texas, florida, ohio, etc.

I believe we have five - Knevel, Hannon, Johnson, Finnin & Kolondo. Somewhere in the 1,450 lbs range.

:power

Yep..missed Kolondo..I was lazy and just looked at the Pinned / Signed listings in the 2013 Class listings. For some reason I thought we had 6 and 6 for the OL/DL..did one of our Olinemen drop? Either way, good to see some big boys ready to play up front.