Predict the "undercover" recruit.

Wow! Trevell signed with Huskers after all. Radio was wrong this morning! Are we really excited about this or is his lack of decision making a concern? Just a young kid who is going with the ebb and flow I guess. He has to be the firmest recruit we have ever had in history since he has committed to us now three times. LOL

https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Sean_Callahan

Wow! Trevell signed with Huskers after all. Radio was wrong this morning! Are we really excited about this or is his lack of decision making a concern? Just a young kid who is going with the ebb and flow I guess.

You can't help but be excited about getting a kid like this to sign, but our track record with some of these types of kids is not great. Tyler Moore, Aaron Green, etc...

Wow! Trevell signed with Huskers after all. Radio was wrong this morning! Are we really excited about this or is his lack of decision making a concern? Just a young kid who is going with the ebb and flow I guess.

You can't help but be excited about getting a kid like this to sign, but our track record with some of these types of kids is not great. Tyler Moore, Aaron Green, etc...

This ↑, but I am happy and he has some powerful connections he speaks and listens too! (See Sean Callahans tweet in my last post)

I am wondering if Veii didn't waffle at the last moment. Why would comments of National Championships and Going to Bowl games be in his comments if commiting to Maryland was his first toughts?

He signed his LOI before he did the hat selection.

K; I am not able to watch, just listening to three different stations and getting crappy connections on smart phone. Thanks Omaha-Husker. I heard he made these comments and was trying to figure out why he made them since Maryland does not have a rich history in CFB. They will get better now in the B1G with mo money and exposure.

It's by far the most important decision he's made in his life to this point. I really dont have a problem with him going back and forth to make sure he got it right. At least he didnt make a complete fool of himself doing it like Walker did. I can tell him right now he made the right choice.

It's by far the most important decision he's made in his life to this point. I really dont have a problem with him going back and forth to make sure he got it right. At least he didnt make a complete fool of himself doing it like Walker did. I can tell him right now he made the right choice.

No Doubt; hope he makes his stand and become's part of Husker Folklore!

Wow! Trevell signed with Huskers after all. Radio was wrong this morning! Are we really excited about this or is his lack of decision making a concern? Just a young kid who is going with the ebb and flow I guess. He has to be the firmest recruit we have ever had in history since he has committed to us now three times. LOL

https://twitter.com/...e=Sean_Callahan

That is great news. Even wt his waivering, he's gone through a long process. Committing originally a year ago - so I think he's had the opportunity to get the jitters out of his system. He's had time to do his doubting and he was able to regain his faith in NU and himself. I think he will be fully committed now and be a big contributor in the future.

I really like this class. Has to be Bo's best yet and just in time. If Bo can keep his staff together, I think we'll be prime time quickly and regularly. Success will bred more success.

Neither of those two were questionable during recruiting. Not sure what the connection is. Green left due to playing time and Moore left due to a combination of playing time and a girl. Why would you assume Dixon will do the same?