Workout room / basketball 5

52" TV + cable 7

Garden/greenhouse 2

Puppy 6

Phone 3

Library 4

Skylight 2

35 points. Keep $5 million.

To me, the difference between $5mil and $10mil is negligable. I'd rather have a incrementally more happiness over 1/7th of my life than the small amount of happiness that the extra $5mil might provide. There are a ton of good arguments for different choices depending on your personality and interests. I do think that the 18-yr-old sex slave is incredibly overvalued at 18 points.

Your thoughts?

• Fire 1

I choose:

Kitchen 6

52" TV + cable 7

Garden/greenhouse 2

Puppy 6

Phone 3

Library 4

Skylight 2

To me, the difference between $5mil and $10mil is negligable. I'd rather have a incrementally more happiness over 1/7th of my life than the small amount of happiness that the extra $5mil might provide. There are a ton of good arguments for different choices depending on your personality and interests. I do think that the 18-yr-old sex slave is incredibly overvalued at 18 points.

Your thoughts?

Does she talk?

• Fire 2

Gourmet food flew in daily - 9 points

52" TV + cable - 7

Puppy - 6

Workout room - 5

Garden only if I can grow green - 2

Pool table - 1

30 points.

$10 million.

I would leave well fed, yoked, high, and an expert pool player with a loyal best friend.

Microwave 2

Workshop 6

Computer 6

Internet 16

Garden/greenhouse 2

Drugs 5

Cell phone 3

-------------------

40 pts.

I'd use my shop to make a top of the line kitchen and gym for myself and about 100,000 containers for the unlimited supply of drugs that I'd request, and then take with me. I might need to fashion a few weapons for myself too--just in case there is a dispute over whether I can take the $100 million worth of drugs with me when I leave.

Reduce payment to $5 million, so 35 points:

52" TV w/cable and premium packages: 7 (28)

Skylight: 2 (26)

Workout room with weights, basketball and batting cage: 5 (21)

Full kitchen, etc... 6 (15)

Puppy: 6 (9)

Video games: 4 (5)

Surround Sound: 4 (1)

Pool Table: 1 (0)

A lot of options, but I think that would be my #1 option.

What would happen if we chose that we get our money upfront and now have access to the stock market? Do we get to spend that money now, and buy other things? Because, if so, I'll take the Internet and buy other things with my money.

I choose:

Kitchen 6

52" TV + cable 7

Garden/greenhouse 2

Puppy 6

Phone 3

Library 4

Skylight 2

Your thoughts?

Does she talk?

It didn't say "how often"

Girl - 18

Kitchen - 6

Workshop - 6

I really wanted the gym, but I would need something to keep me busy, hence the workshop and girl. But I will just use chairs and random stuff as weights like I do now. Also considered sacrificing $5 mil for another item or 2, but I think I would be content with the above.

The better question is this: If you were offered this deal, would you take it? How many people say yes? I'm not sure that I would.

Television - 7

Kitchen - 6

Booze - 5

Library - 4

Hygiene - 3

Skylight - 2

Medical - 2

Pool Table - 1

30 points, $10 million.

I'm a little confused about the Internet. Does that come with a computer to access said internet, or is this just access, and you're going to have to spend the six points on the computer, meaning if you want internet your real cost is 22 points? I'm guessing the latter, meaning the actual cost of the internet is 22, not 16.

I think it's interesting that the younger guys haven't chosen medical. Maybe I'm just gun-shy from having the wife nearly die from cancer at a young age, but that's absolutely essential to me.

I really liked tschu's analysis of the future enjoyment of $10 million vs. $5 million. He raises a really good point, and I'm pretty certain my needs would be fully met with $5 million only. The only thing is, I couldn't figure out what I'd spend those five points on that I felt was worth $10 million.

I also thought about cheating and claiming that I would get wine and some liquor via the "unlimited amounts of finest ingredients" explanation in the full kitchen option, because a LOT of what I cook involves wine. But I figured that wasn't in keeping with the spirit of the thing.