Spring Practice Updates

Mavric

lets hope we dont have another spring game debacle like 2 years ago

What happened two years ago? I was there and didn't see a debacle, besides Turner being penalized for doing a front flip into the endzone lol. Last year we were stormed out...

Maybe when Cassidy, who was in the red team, was the holder for white team that was attempting a game winning field goal and Cassidy pulled the ball and threw it away so the white team couldn't win.

I don't remember that for some reason. I wasn't even drinking lol.

Wouldnt surprise me. There was some funny stuff going on at the end. The guys were having fun with it. All I clearly remember is Yoshi Hardrick runnin around tauntin the sh#t out of players and coaches-from both teams even.

The professional golfer, is the most skilled of any athlete....fact.....

Skilled maybe..... Athletic not so much!

See: One John Patrick Daly

I consider them athletes.... If John Daly isn't an athlete, than neither is this guy.....

wince+wilfork+2.jpg

Golf isnt a sport

I hope you're joking.... It is a sport, and the most difficult one at that....

I consider them athletes.... If John Daly isn't an athlete, than neither is this guy.....

wince+wilfork+2.jpg

Golf isnt a sport

I hope you're joking.... It is a sport, and the most difficult one at that....

I golfed once. It isnt that hard. I was bored. Playing football and basketball are far more difficult than walking around for 3 hours.

Hahaha, and what was your score?

Football, and basketball require more physical effort, and they put more on your body, sure.... As far as degree of difficulty when trying to achieve what is considered "success" in each sport? It isn't even close. There are a lot more good football/basketball players than there are good golfers, no matter how you want to break it down....

wince+wilfork+2.jpg

he can bench press a Buick and run a 40 yd dash in under 6 seconds! JD can bench press jack and cokes and Marlboros and run a 40yd dash in under a minute.

That guy ran a 5 flat 40 at 320 lbs.

wince+wilfork+2.jpg

he can bench press a Buick and run a 40 yd dash in under 6 seconds! JD can bench press jack and cokes and Marlboros and run a 40yd dash in under a minute.

What defines an athlete? I define it as someone participating in sport. Obviously there are different kinds, but a golfer is one with the most skill.... No doubt.

That would require golf to be a sport for golfers to be athletes.

Golfers are not athletes. Golfers are golfers.