Bo at the Duke vs. UNC game

huskerhaze

Just curious. Was there any mention of why he was there, or did the commentators speculate as to why they were there? I'm not trying to insinuate anything like I usually do. I'm just curious what they said about such a thing.

Bo and his son are Duke fans

I knew that much already. I was curious as to the commentators themselves. Thanks though.

Duke is so classy that they chant "How's your grandma" to an NC State player whose grandma is dying of cancer.....REAL CLASSY

I've listened to that clip about 50 times and still can't hear "grandma" in there anywhere. If it happened it was a "few" people at best since everyone else was saying "Past your bedtime"

Even this kid's dad said it was just a few people:

http://sports.yahoo....240--ncaab.html

Yeah, like the 100 Chiefs fans that cheered when Cassel got hurt but their voices echoed throughout a very accoustic stadium during a quiet time so some teammate can throw a fit and call out 80000 people on tv.

XSyAXG9.jpg

The classic Bo Pelini "What the f#*k am I doing here?" face, gets me every time.

I think that is just his normal facial expression. I get asked if I am in a bad mood all the time also. I am rarely in a bad mood. My mouth just kind of curves down like Bo's so I look unhappy.

It is his normal face. Last year when we met him after practce one day we were chatting him up and he was totally normal; then we asked for a picture and its just freakin hilarious the face in the pic. It looks like a mug shot. If I knew how to post it I would.

Anyone that "hates" Duke, is well, a hater.... That program has always done things the right way.... Needless to say Im a big Duke fan....

And without knowing anything about you I'm going to assume you've never lived anywhere near Carolina. That is why Duke and UNC fans in the midwest are pathetic.

Anyone that "hates" Duke, is well, a hater.... That program has always done things the right way.... Needless to say Im a big Duke fan....

And without knowing anything about you I'm going to assume you've never lived anywhere near Carolina. That is why Duke and UNC fans in the midwest are pathetic.

So if I have been a UNC fan for as long as I can remember but haven't lived anywhere outside of the midwest that makes me pathetic? People can root for who they choose. Didn't know you had to live in a certain region to be a fan of a certain team.

So if I have been a UNC fan for as long as I can remember but haven't lived anywhere outside of the midwest that makes me pathetic? People can root for who they choose. Didn't know you had to live in a certain region to be a fan of a certain team.

i don't know if it is pathetic, but it is annoying.

• Fire 1

^ Post of the year (so far). When I used to live in Nebraska I was amazed at professed Duke and UNC "fans" who had no connection to the teams, would appear depressed like Nebraska just lost the national championship, when their respective teams lost.