Favorite Moment of the Pelini Era

Hoosker

Wow do I feel humbled. And stupid. What was I thinking last night?? Too many adult beverages and a lot of nonsense by me. And regret.

Mills - it's a good topic with so many great moments in the Pelini era - most recently the winning streak this year and the MSU comeback win. The smile on Coach's face after the game. Also the Arizona bowl game was special.

HeyBakerMark - if you could have +5'd what Mills replied - it would have been justified. Sorry about my reply.

And to the others - sorry I cannot delete what I said. It's quite alright for calling me anything you like. And well deserved.

PeaceOUT Huskerboard brotha's

I guess not one specific moment, but the first 4 weeks of the 2010 season were probably the best I've ever felt under Bo. Our offense was racking up points, had a pretty good defense, and we were ranked 5th in the country going into Texas week.

looking back on that season, we should have been undefeated during the regular season and including the ccg. hate to say it, but that was a bit of a wasted year.

We should be kicking ourselves for 2010. We should have been undefeated and we would have played for a MNC in a year we wouldn't have seen Bama.

To answer the question, Bo's aTm rant!