***Official Weather Thread***

Tornado Watch for Lincoln until 11pm now.

There are tornado watches extending from the Texas-Mexico border to South Dakota/Minnesota.

The end is near... :P

Believe it or not, I never saw a tornado live, all videos.

I was born and raised in South Dakota (1954-1974), lived in Nebraska (1975-1992), and now Oklahoma (1993-present), all tornado alley.

In other words, I'm waiting for the first tornado.

What part of Oklahoma?

Norman. In 2013 Moore tornado path was 6 miles away from my house. At the time, I was mowing my lawn, partly cloudy skies in Norman, no rain and then all of the sudden, sirens. I thought malfunction alarm or siren test.

Bob Stoop's mansion was only 1 to 2 miles away.

Tornado Watch for Lincoln until 11pm now.

There are tornado watches extending from the Texas-Mexico border to South Dakota/Minnesota.

The end is near... :P

Believe it or not, I never saw a tornado live, all videos.

I was born and raised in South Dakota (1954-1974), lived in Nebraska (1975-1992), and now Oklahoma (1993-present), all tornado alley.

In other words, I'm waiting for the first tornado.

What part of Oklahoma?

Norman. In 2013 Moore tornado path was 6 miles away from my house. At the time, I was mowing my lawn, partly cloudy skies in Norman, no rain and then all of the sudden, sirens. I thought malfunction alarm or siren test.

Bob Stoop's mansion was only 1 to 2 miles away.

The storm that produced the El Reno twister, went right over the top of our house. No confirmation of a twister but while we were in the storm shelter, the winds picked up real quick and you could feel the pressure change in your ears. When we climbed out, I had shingles littering my yard, neighbor had trees blown over, branches snapped off all over the place. That was the closest I want to be to a tornado.

Tornado watch up for eastern Nebraska and extreme western Iowa. Pay attention tonight people.

Lot of Tornados last night a 1/2 mile wide wedge tornado did some pretty bad damage in Wayne NE. 2 other tornados touched down one system was south east of sioux city about 8 miles. Early word is lots of damage and a few injuries. The two Cells split my hometown so we were fourtunate.

Tornado watch up for eastern Nebraska and extreme western Iowa. Pay attention tonight people.

Lot of Tornados last night a 1/2 mile wide wedge tornado did some pretty bad damage in Wayne NE. 2 other tornados touched down one system was south east of sioux city about 8 miles. Early word is lots of damage and a few injuries. The two Cells split my hometown so we were fourtunate.

Same here, where are you from?

Same here, where are you from?

Just north of Sioux City 5 Miles

• 5 weeks later...

Goodnight, Philippines.

9:45 p.m. update (EST): Haiyan made landfall in the central Philippines earlier this evening (early morning in the Philippines). With estimated maximum sustained winds of 195 mph, it is thought to be the strongest storm to ever make landfall anywhere in the world in modern records.

original.gif

• 2 weeks later...