***Official Weather Thread***

Well, guess my weed control, fertilizer and grub control is getting soaked in! Snow, ice, rain here.....

That was my silver lining, too. Walked around the yard and saw that all my fertilizer and pre-emergent had soaked in. Good, light, soaking rain so it didn't wash away, too.

Our only problem is we just planted a bunch of plants last weekend. I was able to bring some stuff inside, but only able to put sheets on the large flower pots in front of our house. They weigh probably 200lbs, so there was NO way I could get those inside, really awkward to try and grab. Pretty sure the tulips that just came up and bloomed by our front tree are gonna be smoked, the climatis's are probably gonna be messed up too since they are so temperamental anyways, the lilac bush in the back is crushed from this heavy snow, and the cucumber plants are going to need to be replaced as well. We just spend about $220 at Lowe's on a lot of different stuff.............................annoying! And the trees just started to bloom and if we lose any of those blooms we won't get it back until next Spring, we have a Cleveland Select Pear in the front and a Autumn Blaze Maple in the back.

First time graduation is in Memorial Stadium, and it could be cancelled because of rain (they've already made plans to shorten it). SO. MUCH. RAGE.

I think they said they're going through with it rain or shine, they have an awning covering the stage now.

Well, guess my weed control, fertilizer and grub control is getting soaked in! Snow, ice, rain here.....

That was my silver lining, too. Walked around the yard and saw that all my fertilizer and pre-emergent had soaked in. Good, light, soaking rain so it didn't wash away, too.

Our only problem is we just planted a bunch of plants last weekend. I was able to bring some stuff inside, but only able to put sheets on the large flower pots in front of our house. They weigh probably 200lbs, so there was NO way I could get those inside, really awkward to try and grab. Pretty sure the tulips that just came up and bloomed by our front tree are gonna be smoked, the climatis's are probably gonna be messed up too since they are so temperamental anyways, the lilac bush in the back is crushed from this heavy snow, and the cucumber plants are going to need to be replaced as well. We just spend about $220 at Lowe's on a lot of different stuff.............................annoying! And the trees just started to bloom and if we lose any of those blooms we won't get it back until next Spring, we have a Cleveland Select Pear in the front and a Autumn Blaze Maple in the back.

Plants huh? On 4/20 I bet too! Autumn "Blaze" maple!!! Real subtle BRI! :P

• 2 weeks later...