***Official Weather Thread***

Interesting. Storms popping up in central NE have now started to take an E-NE track. Hail and winds are just shredding areas north of Omaha and east into Iowa. Trees and cars are sad pandas, roofs too (and sides of houses/windows on the windward facing edge).

Edit - Just to clarify, they should shift back SE as they follow the warm front. Outflow boundary to the south should fire up storms as we go along.

And to think, I just "closed the book" per se on my past meteorology life. This statement right here opens it up again. As a sidenote: Sounds like you have some high level of knowledge (degree even?), looking for a copy of Holton's Dynamics book? It's the 4th edition though and currently it makes about as awful of a paperweight/doorstop as it does compelling read. I might be a bit biased though due to how ridiculous my dynamics class was.

Degree in Google

Damn none of this is hitting Lincoln, so lame

BRING IT ON MOTHER NATURE YOU WHORE

Careful what you wish for.Just drove home from Columbus to Brainard.Tornado spotters out everywhere.Strong winds and hail hit my house,five minutes after I got home.Think the house got hit by lightening,and may have lost some windows.

Damn none of this is hitting Lincoln, so lame

BRING IT ON MOTHER NATURE YOU WHORE

Careful what you wish for.Just drove home from Columbus to Brainard.Tornado spotters out everywhere.Strong winds and hail hit my house,five minutes after I got home.Think the house got hit by lightening,and may have lost some windows.
Damn....did you end up losing any windows???...hope not...that would suck asssss....