***Official Weather Thread***

Three tornadoes on the ground at once with that cell. Not multi-vortex, but three separate roating updrafts. I've never even heard of anything like that. The amount of inflow to produce two separate, violent tornadoes from the same cell is staggering. Not to mention a third weakling rope tornado at the same time. The chase streams were amazing. Damage looks to be strong EF-4 in places. I've seen one photo that appeared to be approaching EF-5, but I don't think it was scoured enough to qualify.

The stuff that blew up north of GI as that storm moved out of Nebraska has produced one of the most beautiful supercells I've seen in a long time. Not to mention it dropped multiple tornadoes. Action isn't done for the night either, there will be more.

Three tornadoes on the ground at once with that cell. Not multi-vortex, but three separate roating updrafts. I've never even heard of anything like that. The amount of inflow to produce two separate, violent tornadoes from the same cell is staggering. Not to mention a third weakling rope tornado at the same time. The chase streams were amazing. Damage looks to be strong EF-4 in places. I've seen one photo that appeared to be approaching EF-5, but I don't think it was scoured enough to qualify.

The stuff that blew up north of GI as that storm moved out of Nebraska has produced one of the most beautiful supercells I've seen in a long time. Not to mention it dropped multiple tornadoes. Action isn't done for the night either, there will be more.

Whoa, three twisters at the same time !!!

The weirdest was 1980 GI tornadoes. At least 7 funnels in GI city limits. I was stationed at Hastings at the time (AF radar site). First wave in search and rescue crew ..... myself, scary as hell because pure black environment (power outage). Plus cheapo flashlight.

8:45 to 9:30 p.m. - F3 - very slow movement

9:00 to 9:10 - unknown strength

9:05 to 9:30 - F1

9:45 to 9:50 - unknown strength

10:15 to 10:25 - F4

10:25 to 10:35 - F2

10:45 to 11:25 - unknown strength- very slow movement

Did you get a chance to take any pictures? If so, post them!!! My wife's best friend took some pictures of a cell that came through last summer and they were just spectacular. I will see if she can send them to me and I will post them.