***Official Weather Thread***

That video IS hard to watch, I can't imagine my home being picked up from its foundation and thrown through the air. Of course it has to be a child who is dead, that was what I was hoping WOULDN'T happen, not that one life is worth more than another, but that just makes it worse to me. We had a storm from this same line come through my town last night, it was a strong storm, lots of downed limbs and damage.

I checked in with WisnerPilger Husker. He & the family are OK. Says the town is a mess.

I'm not much of a community organizer, but maybe we could pool together some money or something, or all go donate blood.

I know the older brother of the little 5 year old girls that died has another sister 4 years old and a brother I believe. He was just asking for size 4t-5t clothes for his sister. I know we have a bunch that we are sending along with diapers and wipes to the Wisner High School where they are located.

Have a tornado on the ground back home, near hartington,ne

Watched it form on the TVN broadcast. Have a ton of family all over that area. Too bad now their broadcast is in and out and are generally not pointed in the right direction to see, so that they can keep moving ahead of the cell. Problem is, the cell is damn near stationary. Okay not really, but it is just crawling. There will likely be some heavy flooding around Hartington.